Hunters nerfed?

2»

Comments

• MadrobMadrob Member
    edited September 7
    Yeah, they changed something - my lvl 22 shooter 6 star with lvl 25 Carls dead eye pistol and 3 badges (+64 damage, +10% crit damage and +5% damage), Damage 4173 cant one shot a lvl 20 Armored because i get body shot - never had that before, I'm hitting for 2k only
    Not even a lvl 19 Armored.
    rustynail
  • MadrobMadrob Member
    edited September 7
    Posted already before:
    My lvl 22 shooter 6 star with lvl 25 Carls dead eye pistol and 3 badges (+64 damage, +10% crit damage and +5% damage), Damage 4173 cant one shot a lvl 20 Armored because i get body shots - never had that before, I'm hitting for 2k only
    Not even a lvl 19 Armored.

As writen before my best shooter with top gear and 3 badges cant one shot a armored lvl 19 - lvl 20
    We had the same song one year ago

Funny thing my assaults with far less damage (ok, now in the same range like the shooter cause of +50%) hit harder
    rustynail
  • Armored walkers always take half damage from ranged weapon survivors because they're wearing body armor.
  • Same. My 21 lvl, 2 pink, just close to 3 pink, can't kill a 24 normal walker... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    rustynail
  • @Teeceezy @Shteevie Things may not have intentionally changed, but body shots are definitely happening more frequently than before 2.7. Also- it's not just an issue with hunters.
  • It's possible that things change unintentionally, but the only changes to combat arithmetic were to add powers from Badges.

Of course, we will follow up with additional testing, but in theory, body shot numbers aren't affected by any of the badges, so I'm pretty confident in saying that chances of a bug here are low.

Of course, adding a bunch of new combat-related features means folks will pay very close attention to the results of their attacks, and anecdotal evidence feels very convincing in the moment.

Let's ask test to review and run our simulators and see if anything is afoot.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    TheSittingDuckpaintbeast
  • @Shteevie Just wanted to add-

I got a gas booster when the update hit because I had the day off and was curious about the drop rates for components.

I (hate to admit this) played for 13 hrs (with 20-30 minute breaks here and there). I noticed a difference.
  • FragzieFragzie Content Creator
    My hunter got bruised and didn't go to the hospital. Nerfed with instafix?
    Guild: Fragzie

Sister Guild: Fragzie Killers

Vacation Guild: Fragzie 2

YouTube Channel: Fragzie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FxWeMG3wi4eg5zv-AsWwg

Have some fun and kick some zombie arse!!
    DLich
  • FragzieFragzie Content Creator
    @Governator Nope it just a bug/exploit make the most of it until it is fixed.
    Guild: Fragzie

Sister Guild: Fragzie Killers

Vacation Guild: Fragzie 2

YouTube Channel: Fragzie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FxWeMG3wi4eg5zv-AsWwg

Have some fun and kick some zombie arse!!
  • No listen, we are telling you. It doesn't happen all the time but I saw it many times already in this post-update challenge. Level 22 Hunter with Level 24 weapon shots Level 22 Normal walker, resulted in bodyshots and leaves other team members vulnerable to attack. Same Hunter normally 1-shot-kill Level 26 Normal walkers before.
    psychwolfrustynail
  • This has happened so so so many times over the history of this game , but more often in 2017. Intended or not , when a thread about is has to be merged, something isn't a "visual bug"
  • Err....why do I feel summoned in some way? (btw, good lookin' @Pig) Superheroes for the bugs rescuuuee! :mrgreen:

Pig
  • PigPig Member
    But I'm glad you think my time in the gym is paying off. By the way, you look pretty dashing yourself there.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Governator
  • freegoodenfreegooden Member
    edited September 9
    If the lvl 22 pink hunter bodyshotS on lvl 15 armored walkers "increased frequency observation" isn't intentional, then take this as "customer feedback": this is bad idea if you think trashing high level characters that people spent time, effort and money on, when they're trying to get past senseless low level grinding missions.

Why even have the chance of body shots at that level discrepancy?
    rustynailSmittySpivey3
  • I've never noticed so many body shots with my hunters against the same level walkers before. I'm not even messing around with badges.
    rustynail
  • Once upon a time when this hunter killed lv26 walkers on one shot the update comes out and everything changed.
    Sad history
    Dodkong
  • I agree I have a 6 star Daryl and he can't even one shot the walkers I use to with 3 badges, something is very messed up here....
  • Oh great, Hunter week this week :-)
    Will help to overcome our issues.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    Captainslayer
  • @shteevie throw us a bone on hunter bodyshots. My Assaults have less bodyshots that I deem unacceptable.
  • I'm pretty sure we got our answer nothings changed it's all in our head
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Bee
  • @Captainslayer Before the update my level 18 bruisers with 850-950 damage could not kill a level 20 walker. Now they instantly kill them. My shooters with top armor get hit once and are bruised and my main hunter Maggie level 18 get's body shots about 40% of the time on a level 20 walker and takes two hits to kill most zombies without charge attack. @Madrob . My Warriors are ridiculous now and my Assault team which is a class with high armor, cant take a single hit without being bruised. Something did happen.

But , the update is geared toward badges, which means that we need badges to rebalance what was taken... otherwise it wouldn't make sense for us to purchase components.....
2»