Badge componets are almost harder to find than tokens....

ShanesShackShanesShack Member
edited September 6 in Suggestions & Ideas
Dear games gods,
Are you a merciful God or punitive God? If you are a merciful God, please make it rain badge components. Maybe perhaps the horde can shake a few out of their pockets as they fall to the ground. If you are a punitive God, well, then I guess my prayer ends here .
Amen
Jenng

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member
    edited September 6
    Who said that you have to put 6 badges on all of your survivors in few days?

It's rather something luxurious for long play..

Of course ppl who like to spend gold will create even bigger gap between F2P ppl..but honestly it happens already months ago.
    F2P can't be competitive against spending ppl..
    WhereisHeathTJSJenng
  • One would be nice
    JenngekimhclewCaptainslayer
  • Take your time and collect them slowly ;)
    ShanesShackTJS
  • I could agree that's definitely going to happen, LOL
    AmigaJenng
  • If the badges are acquired only in the missions, I almost have no chance because I'm almost finishing the last missions in nightmare mode. Should be placed another option in scavenge mode only for the components !!
    Jenng
  • @amorimjeff
    You can find the components and fragments in every type of scavenge mission.
    Also in every mission from RSL 15
  • TJSTJS Member
    > @amorimjeff said:
    > If the badges are acquired only in the missions, I almost have no chance because I'm almost finishing the last missions in nightmare mode. Should be placed another option in scavenge mode only for the components !!

Found in crates from all missons, chapter, scavenge, Highlights, Challenge, the distance, with rsl15+ & in free video crates
  • I honestly thought that's what that "scavenger" plots purpose was. I thought it was gonna be specifically for component finding......... I'm borderline skeptical if I'll even be able to make any more badges or if by chance I do, what actual value they'll have.
    ☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️
    ShanesShack