The whole rodent family Summer 2017

capibaracapibara Member
edited September 7 in Off Topic Discussion
..things are changing ... :'( ... and because i know i will miss a lot of them ...here is a special screenshot of the "rodents herd" from the awesome Summer 2017 @ SurvivorsReborn :)
With: @vshield50 (StrikeTeamSquad) @tabernac @tallinie (Skirmäel) @Artisans @capibara @JackBauer @Pig @OneLessTitan @banzai @bigbeano @Gladi @melfore ...but also Fred, Hubs, Flo, Dna, Rick, Jcole1654, BigdaddyJoe, Blood, Mike and Btrflygrl30.

I love you all :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
vshield50tabernacPigSCBMAJackBauerbigbeanomasmith93JadenArtisansTheLostOnesShanesShack

Comments

• That's a great group there, @capibara !
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraPigCaptainslayer
  • That's a great group there, @capibara !

Of course! I don't believe in ranks and stars average. It's all about fun and friends :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Pig
  • @vshield50 playing possum?? :D
    SCBMAPigvshield50
  • > @capibara said:
    > @vshield50 playing possum?? :D

> @capibara said:
    > @vshield50 playing possum?? :D

Learned how to play possum from @capibara . When he says for the first time he is "done" with a challenge, that translates into 100 more stars. The second time he is done is 2 more rounds. 3rd time he has 1 last push. After that we never know.

He plays dead then wakes up when you feel safe with your score and you head to bed early. Then the morning wakeup occurs.... Him @tallinie both. @tabernac can testify ;) lol
    tabernacPigcapibara
  • Uh... I'm done... Can't play more... :#
    vshield50JackBauer