Weapons free bug.

Weapons free it said I killed all with 1 left. Gave me 3 stars, victory. I had to take call so closed. Logged back in and it put me back in level with 1 walker. When I killed it it restarted all spawns. You can see the level was complete at top from 3 goals achieved.

@zbot @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.

Comments

• Thanks for the report, will make sure the Devs are aware of this.
    Guapo

• Same map different bug. Now I killed them all (all 3 goals full) but it didn't end. Then another came and I killed it. Must be the left over from someone else's who keeps getting credit without killing them all.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    CoonMadPuppySCBMA
  • CoonCoon Member
    I wonder if this is why I keep winning a my missions and only kill 1 walker.... Lol.

#Sarcasm
  • CoonCoon Member
    Sarcasm aside, I went back a played map after reading this and all three goal locks unlock very early in mission but rounds keep coming. And if redoing mission after completing mission with 3 stars then all the locks are open from the very beginning.
  • Same map had another bug! Went through perfect, no damage (from exploders or walkers). 2 stars.