Hunter Lag

Since the new update, the game lags when I use hunters, especially when they have incendiary weapons. Using hunters for outpost raids is virtually impossible because of the lag.

Its very frustrating. Everything was working fine before the latest update.

What's the deal? Is this being addressed?
Whitechapelrudjawol

Comments

• Since the update, the game has also had an awful, choppy lag whenever I use a hunter with an incendiary rifle. One hunter with two other survivors is somewhat tolerable. But two hunters, the game becomes so choppy its hard to play.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?
  • TJSTJS Member
    I'm not sure if it's just hunters but definitely some lagging on a couple of the maps
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member
    edited September 7
    I think it has more to do with anything that's on fire like exploding walkers. Getting some serious lag with those flame graphics
    dmar310TJS
  • I think you need to upgrade your phone, at least having Nvidia GTX 1080 :lol:
    Invader
  • Its not the phone. I had no problems until the update.
  • psychwolf said:

I think it has more to do with anything that's on fire like exploding walkers. Getting some serious lag with those flame graphics

I think you are right. I tried a hunter without an incendiary rifle and had no problem.

That's unfortunate, since my top rifles are all legendary weapons with incendiary traits. I've wasted a lot of time and resources upgrading them, not to mention the crates spent on them.
  • Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll pass this on to the Dev team for evaluation. Is this just happening with incendiary animations, or is it also happening with the new animations (such as the 'tracer bullets') assault animation?
  • I've only noticed it with incendiary animations.
  • I have the exact same problem.
    Missions are nearly impossible to play when using Hunters with incendiary weapons.
    Everything works fine with different type of weapons.
    dmar310