Some idea to improve current badge system

I've been very busy last 2 days to craft some badges and I just have thought about idea that might improve current badge system. I ended up lots of common and uncommon components from components shop as well as from some missions. Thus, I ended up crafting lots of common badges using those components and I would wish I could trade those low level components for higher level components just like Carnival game. I mean people can trade 3 small size toys to one medium size toy. In this game, maybe we can trade 3 common components for 1 uncommon component and so on...
Just my 2 cents...
TJSKaLiMonsutapradiLightfeetsligoemSCBMAmik81WalkerBait1ekimhclewGovernatorPigJackBauerDLHDakaminpsychwolfQB34Bill_ZRTTheLostOnesFester17Zette

Comments

• Bump... This is perhaps the best idea ever! I would love to see it implemented! :)
    BorutoPigSCBMA
  • PigPig Member
    Yep. I have a hard time imagining putting a low-rarity badge on a survivor, knowing it's going to cost me gold to replace with a good badge later. So I'm picturing a large stockpile of useless badges slowly growing in my inventory.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    DLH
  • I was thinking about the same
  • Be careful what you wish. At the End we will get some Crafting Timer like Upgrading weapons, e.g. waiting 24h for the result. >:)
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
  • How about for the Scavenger Hut, it would automatically produce badge components when the player is afk, similar to the tents.
  • I think this idea is an ABSOLUTE MUST!

I don't think of myself as a higher-level player, but I don't have much use for 1- and 2-star Badges. I don't even want to bother crafting Badges with lower-level Components, knowing they wont be worth much, but we can't just sell Components either. Resulting in a mass stock-pile of low-level Components and/or Badges.
  • Scavenge missions for badge stuff, like XP & supplies
    tabernac
  • Ultimately, it doesnt hurt you to have a hand full of low level badges of varrying shapes and sets. It can help you complete a set of 4 for the same survivor, giving the 20% Bonus to the better badges. Thats alone is worth way more than the undividual contribution of the low rarity badge.

And if you should eventually find the same shape, and set, in a better rarity, you can drop it on top of the old crap badge, scrap it for XP, and not spend any gold.
    Zette