I love 1 minute gas refill, but...

couldn´t NG relace the gas crates with component crates this weekend?

Getting tons of gas, running mission after mission, but near to zero components :neutral:
sligoemTJSpaintbeastTransmuteJunVladoIICaptainslayerMattOfEarthWalker_StalkerSnizzle

Comments

• 96 hours since release of 2.7. Still haven't found a badge fragment. I have 22 components now. 0 badge fragments. I'd take anything over gas crates.
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    ekimhclewMattOfEarth
  • @DLich - That's awful luck based on what I've been getting. Mine isn't outrageously fantastic. I have 2 good fragments (1 epeic, 1 leg) but with mostly common and uncommon components.

I have been farming LOTS though.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

MattOfEarth
  • Lots of components.

Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
  • That's seriously bad. I got the opposite problem to an extent. The drop rates are really low though.

But the range is from uncommon to legendary so I'm having to wait for better components.

Making lots of low end badges though, which might be useful to spot a pattern if there is one.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

• DLich said:

96 hours since release of 2.7. Still haven't found a badge fragment. I have 22 components now. 0 badge fragments. I'd take anything over gas crates.

Well, I can't complain about the badge fragments and components I have - but I still can't craft...

Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
    VladoIIbigbeano
  • Jaden said:

DLich said:

96 hours since release of 2.7. Still haven't found a badge fragment. I have 22 components now. 0 badge fragments. I'd take anything over gas crates.

Well, I can't complain about the badge fragments and components I have - but I still can't craft...

Sure you can craft. You don't even need one of each kind - you should be able to make something around 9 badges with what you have there. You may want to hold off on that legendary metal though, and maybe only make 2 badges with the epic components. As someone else said though, even crappy badges are useful.
    MabikibigbeanoMaverick1969
  • @ RSL 29, 6 round passes for next week, 1200 stars, plenty of gas crates, several dozens of junk gear auto scrapped and here is my component inventory(after the update gift stuff) thus far...

They were so quick to make sure we knew they didn't change the drop rates of other rewards to make room for badge components, but why? Why am I scrapping so much below-level Rare and under gear at RSL+ levels when I could be getting something a bit more useful? Drop rates are frustrating.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

EMBRACE THE GRIND
    mimicapaintbeastInvadertpips42
  • @MattOfEarth I can´t complain about stars, roundpasses and xp either...but I had the hope (silly me...) to collect some badges too :neutral:
    MattOfEarth
  • Invader said:

@MattOfEarth I can´t complain about stars, roundpasses and xp either...but I had the hope (silly me...) to collect some badges too :neutral:

MattOfEarth
  • I'm still level 12 :lol:
  • Really love to see more fragments in mission crates.....So far not much luck
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)