No component drops?

anyone else having an issue with this?

I know component rates are infrequent, but I have played 50 times and have not gotten a single drop. My account is slightly unusual, so I wonder if this is a bug.

I have scavenger and craftsman built, my player level is 51, my council is level 19, but my training grounds are level 10 (meaning my max survivors are level 11). I can't get components from scavenge missions because it is 13 RSL max. However, I did push to level 15 (RSL) in the challenge and have played the maps 50+ times and have not gotten a single component.

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks @zbot ! I guess I will keep grinding now on my Challenge 15 RSL map, but if I am still coming up empty after another 100 missions, I will be coming to knock on your door =P
  • dlbdlb Member
    Why do fragments drop so poorly. I have 39 components and no badge fragments to build badges.
  • I had two round passes from the previous round so when this one started it told me I would skip two rounds and get 2x the stars for the challenge. I played 4 rounds and got 2x the stars each time, I'm on round 5 and the double stars have stopped, is this supposed to happen???
  • As far as I can tell, the skipped rounds (2) are counted as if you had played them.

Then you get to play 2 rounds at double the stars/TG which brings your round counter up to 4.

From round 5 onward, the amount of stars and of TG will be back to normal.

If you had gotten 5 round passes, you would skip 5 rounds and play 5 rounds at double stars/TG plus the round pass earned in round 10 (actually played round 5) would also be doubled.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.