Seems legit...

I don't complain too much about this game, but this seems a little off.
InvaderGovernatorSnizzlepaintbeastpsychwolfJerryDixon

Comments

• Hmm, what NG thinks?
    Working as intended I presume
  • I discard all epic gears...prefer 50K xp, lol
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
    InvaderpaintbeastFeloniousSpunkMonsuta
  • bladgier said:

Or amIl I missing something here?

Yes...you miss the hard work to get 1400 stars.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member
    What @bladgier said in full;
    How come? Seems like a very good challenge armor to me. 100% better than 50k xp.

Or amIl I missing something here?

I think his point is;
    100% better than 50k xp
    Looking for a guild? TheJusticeSquad is looking for new talented members. PM me or Send details to twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
  • @TJS disgreeing only makes sense if someone said either something wrong, or if the disagreeing user puts some arguments against it.

In any other case it´s kind of baby poo.
    TJSbigbeano
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    If anyone needs a refresher of the forum rules it can be found here.

Also a quick reminder about the forum reputation system. If you see something please use the report function.

Please keep things civil.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    As for the rewards, it's RNG. The best way to figure out what you are getting from the challenge is to catalog all the rewards. It's RNG so results will vary. The Distance game mode will hopefully help with the high star earners by getting further in the Distance and getting better rewards.
  • > @bladgier said:
    > How come? Seems like a very good challenge armor to me. 100% better than 50k xp.
    >
    > Or amIl I missing something here?

I don't want to sound like a snob but I only upgrade legendary gear. XP is too precious of a commodity to waste on epic gear. Don't crucify me that is just my opinion. I just wish there was someway to make the rewards more worth the effort. Token crates are the same. My last token crate was 11 warrior tokens.
    paintbeastekimhclew
  • It hit 800 stars in the challenge and received 1500 xp. I can do better just on a scavenge mission than the challenge grind.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.