How exactly does the wrestler trait work?

I need another two stars to complete 28/3 and there seems to be no chance do make it without wrestling the walker down.

But what exactly does the discription say?

"When struggeling against a walker, you have a 60% chance to kill it at the start of your turn."

Start of my turn is when I have a full move? Or is a half move also okay?

Tried to make a half move to a walker and waited in overwatch, but that didn´t worked out well. Might be the other 40%...

Is my idea right, or do I have to play different? Never used wrestling as a tactic...

Comments

• At the start of your turn you always have full move. Your turn ends, walker starts strugle with your survivor. When it is your turn again there is a 60 or 40 % chance your survivor ends the strugle.

Your moves have nothing to do with it. Just a chance at ending strugle in the beginning of your turn.
    InvaderDavid_H79Jaden
  • Thanks for reply ;)
    jimmorrison369
  • Moved to Strategy discussion
  • David_H79 said:

Moved to Strategy discussion

The general problem with strategy discussion is, that you won´t get a quick answer since more viewers look into main discussion :neutral:
    Jaden
  • Invader said:

David_H79 said:

Moved to Strategy discussion

The general problem with strategy discussion is, that you won´t get a quick answer since more viewers look into main discussion :neutral:
    The answer from @jimmorrison369 is correct :)
  • David_H79 said:

The answer from @jimmorrison369 is correct :)

Yes...I know. Thats why I wrote "the general problem" ;)

If time is running, it´s more effective to post a question in the main section...even if it´s against the rules. Sorry for that by the way :)
    David_H79Jaden