Lag with incendiary weapons

2»

Comments

• Monsuta said:

I'm experienced this too on my phone, but once all burning walkers died then it's normal again. It seems like the burning effect was causing the trouble.

Yep, for every burner I kill, the map speeds up just a bit more
    Make it rain tokens
    MonsutaJaden
  • It must have something to do with the flashy new fire graphics.
  • Same here, Getting Burnt is almost impossible to play with 2fps at start...(until you kill some burners). It wasn't an issue before the update.
    jimmorrison369Jaden
  • Is anyone else having serious lag problems on Getting Burnt? It's been happening to me since about level 25. Has anyone else reported this issue @Teeceezy ?
    EL34xyz
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @EL34xyz your post was also merged to this.
  • Just checking in to also report this. Indeed android phone, not samsung.This map "getting burned", never was an issue before. I hope when I start using burning bullets, this will be resolved.
  • DoTakDoTak Member
    edited September 14
    I think turning off Blood & Gore in game settings switches off the incendiary effect (the flaming bullet trail), but I think the main issue is the burning walkers

Edit: scratch that, just checked and was wrong
    Guapo
  • Me too..

On Galaxy Note 4 and Note 5.

Once the burning walkers died. It is back to normal again.

Thanks
  • TJSTJS Member
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > Just checking in to also report this. Indeed android phone, not samsung.This map "getting burned", never was an issue before. I hope when I start using burning bullets, this will be resolved.

Using incendiary weapons or flame thrower will only make it worse. It indeed is the flames that cause the problem. I guess some have more or a problem than others as I began having problems after update using incendiary weapons on any mission. This "getting burnt" has more flames so I'm guessing that's why more people begin to have problems.
  • I'm also having major lag with burning walkers on my Galaxy Pro tablet that I did not experience prior to the update, and on my old iPhone in general. The game was already slow on the phone before, but it is now impossible to use for NML.
  • I think NG have made a graphic update, and now old versions of androids is lacking on performance. In my family we play on a 'old' android: problem, on a iOS: no problem and on a new version of android: no problem. So i guess i have to get a new device (can't upgarde the old android operation system anymore) :)
    Guapo
  • Having the same issue with an LG-G3
  • It's not about old-android. My phone has the latest android.
    Guapo
  • It is also there on chapter missions with burnt walkers. 12.5 is unplayable, it glitches and lags right when it matters the most it seems. Fix it ☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
2»