[Chart] Round Passes Perfect Stars

DLichDLich Member
First I would like to point out that in the later rounds of my charts there is a quadruple round. I don't know where that is since I don't make it that far myself but the first 25 rounds are all triple rounds and that's the magic number anyway "Strive for 25"

Secondly look at the top of each chart that shows "Starting RSL X; Triple Round Y" as this is accurate regarding points. I will make a note above each chart showing the survivor levels you should expect to see the chart at.

The charts are simple to use. First find the chart that pertains to your survivor levels ie where you start and where you triple round. Then look at the number on the top pertaining to how many passes you earned last week that will be used this week. Then follow that part of the chart going down to see where you should end up after each "perfect round". If next week you start and triple in the same spot (no change to survivor levels) but you earned a different amount of passes then look at that part of the chart going down. The part on the right just makes the numbers on the left show how many stars compared to each other.

Ok so here goes...

Group 1 - Start RSL 15; Triple RSL 21
3+ lvl 22's

Group 2 - Start RSL 15; Triple RSL 20
2 lvl 22's & 1 lvl 21
3+ lvl 21's

Group 3 - Start RSL 14; Triple RSL 19
2 lvl 21's & 1 lvl 20
3+ lvl 20's

Group 4 - Start RSL 13; Triple RSL 18
2 lvl 20's & 1 lvl 19
3+ lvl 19's

Group 5 - Start RSL 13; Triple RSL 17
2 lvl 19's & 1 lvl 18
3+ lvl 18's

Lastly I figured I'd put the TG's expected to be earned in the same place. This is the same for everyone based off OLT's Wordpress Site

Need to find a guild? Click here
Need some strategy? Click here
Have a suggestion? Click here
Having an issue? Click here
Want to have some fun? Click here
Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
SabertoothWeekOnetpips42Monsutamik81MattOfEarthsbfsligoemPhalanx44jimmorrison369docfinzenburgkmrrfg1982FOE

Comments

• Thank you @DLich for this!!!!

Direct Message: @WeekOne

DLichMattOfEarthrfg1982
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member
    edited September 11
    @DLich 3 level 22 have 4 rounds starting from RSL 30, and you might need to add more a few more round skip to be more useful to top players. I suggest at least add it up to RSL 36 since we have players getting into RSL 34 in Ka-boom last time, now with badge system they can go further.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    DLich
  • Monsuta said:

@DLich 3 level 22 have 4 rounds starting from RSL 30, and you might need to add more a few more round skip to be more useful to top players. I suggest at least add it up to RSL 36 since we have players getting into RSL 34 in Ka-boom.

How many players are getting perfect rounds at RSL 30? I still think it's pretty useful to many.

I don't mind modifying a map for RSL 15 Start and RSL 21 Triple. I'll play around tomorrow and try and go out further :)
    MattOfEarth
  • @Monsuta oh I get what you're saying. Regarding showing more than 6 round passes.

I'll modify that map tomorrow.

It's quadruple 30 and higher right?
  • @DLich Yes, I'm 3 level 22 with quadruple rounds starting from RSL 30
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    DLichMattOfEarth
  • I'll update that map for 15;20 and 15;21

Most of my guildies are in one of those brackets. I don't have the patience to redo them all.

I thought 6 would be enough. Clearly I underestimated the top players lol
    Monsuta
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member
    edited September 11
    @DLich FYI I'm just mostly 1 star my way over RSL 29 into RSL 30 and my score was less than 1400 in this challenge, so I don't think I'm one of those top player since your chart round skip is exactly what I need lol
    DLichMattOfEarth
  • DLichDLich Member
    edited September 13
    -*-*-*-*- Updated these 2 sheets -*-*-*-*-

Group 1 - Start RSL 15; Triple RSL 21
    3+ lvl 22's

Group 2 - Start RSL 15; Triple RSL 20
    2 lvl 22's & 1 lvl 21
    3+ lvl 21's

Monsuta
  • What?

DLichDMP
  • @DLich I'm starting from 21.1, I received 1300 TG once completed this round, so the example in NG announcement was wrong.
    DLich
  • @Monsuta beat me to it. I was just going to post that here.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/29031/update-notes-challenge-round-pass-bugs-and-balancing#latest

@Fearofabotplanet said -

Example:
    1) Last week, you started the Challenge at Difficulty 12 and played 15 Rounds of Challenge Missions and thus earned 3 Round Passes.
    2) This week, when you start the Challenge, your Round Passes are used, and the first three Rounds are skipped. The first Round you will play this week is Difficulty 15.
    3) When you complete each Mission in this Round, you earn double Stars. A Perfect Victory is worth 6 Stars!
    4) After completing all six Missions, you receive 30 stars for completing the Difficulty 15 Round and 800 TG. Normally, your first completed round would have earned 12 Stars for a Difficulty 12 Round and 400 TG.
    5) The next 2 Rounds also give double rewards, for a total of three Rounds of doubled rewards [matching the three Round Passes that were used].
    6) When you have finished playing 5 Rounds in this week's Challenge, you earn your first Round Pass to be used next week.

Thats the info my chart was based off of. Glad they changed it.

YOU ARE NO LONGER GETTING LESS TG'S... YOU ARE GETTING MORE.
    Monsuta
  • Yep, more TG & more star using less gas, that's an awesome change.

@Shteevie @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet Nice work here, thank you.
    BTW please correct the info in the announcement.
    DLichMrsScattercushionpsychwolf
  • Nah quantum physic is too difficult for me..
    Invader