Reduced Upgrade & Training Times

Please, please, please give some warning when you are about to do these daily events. It's very frustrating when I've still got 18 hours to go on an equipment upgrade and you introduce reduced upgrade/training times.

I love these events, but please, even 24 hours notice would be appreciated. Thank you :)
jimmorrison369MonsutaTransmuteJunEL34xyzbanzaiclausLeneflyingcowkingJayZ

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Administrator
    Thanks for the feedback, @RealClareB :)
    Monsuta
  • If you´re upgrading an item it will take about 19 hours max. After that you´re still able to do some 5 sec upgrades, because they need just: 5 seconds.

Only thing that messes my statement up a bit, are the timezones. You might be sleeping when your item is finished.
    David_H79
  • I am in the same boat. I set some upgrades going last night about 11:30 pm, and then bang! 5 am, 5 second upgrades are announced. Sigh.

At least I have all day to fill my XP meter again.
  • @Teeceezy
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27387/4th-of-july-event#latest

@Fearofabotplanet
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27386/upgrading-of-buildings#latest

Do you guys still remember those thread about this same issue that you two leave comment in the corresponding thread? 2 months later the same problem happen again.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • It makes no difference. You invested the amount in XP and the upgrade will happen anyway. And after that you make the next one in 5 seconds. You´ll need to refill XP anyway...
  • @Monsuta These things take time. We do our best to relay the feedback from the community, but change isn't always fast and sometimes ins't possible for logistical reasons. But we always appreciate it and will try out best to act on it :)
  • @Invader Tell me how you feel if you're in the middle of upgrading both training grounds & workshop, or you have a full tank of xp but the gear or survivor still need 16 hours to finish upgrading.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • Monsuta said:

@Invader Tell me how you feel if you're in the middle of upgrading both training grounds & workshop, or you have a full tank of xp but the gear or survivor still need 16 hours to finish upgrading.

You´re right on that one, but I was refering to the thread opener...
  • Monsuta said:

@Invader Tell me how you feel if you're in the middle of upgrading both training grounds & workshop, or you have a full tank of xp but the gear or survivor still need 16 hours to finish upgrading.

Or if you want to buy a gas/XP booster to grind for more XP but would have to spend gold to speed up your upgrade or waste half the day waiting for something to finish.
    MonsutaInvader
  • InvaderInvader Member
    edited September 12
    I asked for kind of a schedule too, many times.

Just before I replied I thought it makes no difference. But you´re right. It makes a difference.

Just saw it from my recent point of view. Every building is upgraded and XP bank is nearly full since days, because I have to upgrade lots of stuff.

Sorry for that egocentric view...
    JayZ
  • Invader said:

I asked for kind of a schedule too, many times.

Just before I replied I thought it makes no difference. But you´re right. It makes a difference.

Just saw it from my recent point of view. Every building is upgraded and XP bank is nearly full since days, because I have to upgrade lots of stuff.

Sorry for that egocentric view...

Lots of respect for this post!