paintbeastpaintbeast Member
edited September 12 in Suggestions & Ideas
The cost for badge removal should depend on the rarity of the badge. I propose:

Legendary 15g
Epic 12g
Rare 9g
Uncommon 6g
Common 3g

The same should be true for the restart cost of "The Distance". 400 gold is fine if you can make it all the way through, but is a ridiculous cost if you can only finish (for example) 3-4 missions (I'm stuck on 13 btw). I personally think ~20 gold per mission is a little steep though. Maybe start with ~5g and get incrementally more costly as difficulty increases (up to 400g for all 21 missions).

Edit: Forgot to tag @Shteevie @Teeceezy
MonsutaInvaderTheSittingDuckJadenJayZMrsScattercushionmik81WhereisHeathPigcarlos1981tpips42JenngDLHDakaminDLichSCBMADoTakTHCrossMovadobigmacsligoem

Comments

• I agree, I would expend some gold to reset the missions if the cost was tailored to my experience. I'll be able to enter on the Distance next Saturday and I'd be happy if I can finish 2-4 maps... I'd repeat them but not for 400 gold.
    paintbeastbigmac
  • Great suggestion!

+1 from me
    paintbeastSCBMAbigmac
  • I have some ideas about reworking the gold/silver/bronze chests as well, but I guess that's a topic for another thread.
  • I agree about the prices regarding rarity. I'm always going to save an epic or legendary. I doubt I'll save a rare and I definitely won't save a common or uncommon.

Regarding the distance... If a player can make it all the way through (or at least to the point where they get all the badge fragments) then 400 Gold isn't a half bad idea. I don't think I myself will pay 400 gold since ultimately I can just do it for free if I wait 3-4 days when it's available again.

The rewards you are getting are well worth 400 gold BUT ONLY if you can make it to at least 10 or 14
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    bigmac
  • Badges should cost total of 0 to remove or swap. Even weed is cheaper.
    bigmac
  • The whole game economy skyrocketed on gold. Everything needs gold - and A LOT of.

Daily quests still give 10/30 gold and can easily give more.

Charging gold to swap badges is too much, and not only that, the cost is too high. It should be a symbolic 3-5 gold (if not free).
    bigmac
  • Free would be best.
    bigmac
  • The best things in life are free but you can give them to the birds-and-bees I want money that's what I want I want money...