Quickswap Equipment

Currently it's a real hassle to unequip a piece of gear from one Survivor and putting it on another Survivor.

Can't there be a quickswap function where when you click on the equipment slot from a Survivor's page, you can see and access all equipment. Then, choosing to equip it on the current Survivor would then automatically remove it from the previous Survivor.
paintbeastTimberCaptainslayerJadensligoemtpips42TrachimachusnaGGevMystiquepsychwolfTravisInvader

Comments

• TJSTJS Member
    edited September 12
    Good idea. It's been mentioned multiple times, including in another thread in this category atm.

Quick swap gear (weapon and armor)
  • I think the problem is that survivors cannot be unequipped, so gear swap might hit a hurdle when swapping gear from a low level survivor to a higher one as the high survivors gear may not be legitimately equipped to the lower level survivor - making the trade impossible... maybe there is some way around that, and I hope so because swapping gear is Tedious A F.
  • Someone, maybe many, smarter than I suggested a default equipment set for all survivors. The default would not count towards your equip totals, but in the event gear was removed, the default equip would automatically drop in there.
    So in the case where a LLS could not equip the higher rated gear, he/she would just default to their pre-loaded setup
  • I like that Phalanx, that would be a really elegant solution.
  • I really hope they implement something because it's getting to be a pain. Especially with the distance, which others have brought up.
  • I would like to add equipment and weapon perks bar.... as you scroll through your survivors for picking your team, you can see plain as day what perks they have( retaliate Sure Shot defensive stance Etc) it would be nice to add a bar for the weapon perks and the armor perks that that character is using and wearing......... now let's go one more step and make it perfect. By touching the the Perk bar for equipment or weapon under that survivor it will bring up that groups gear for quick trade.....
  • Yes, I came here to post about the same thing. It's always been a pain, and now with the distance it's really a pain.
    I'd like to have so that all survivors are "unarmed" in camp. Then you select your mission, select your survivors, then you select from your armoury which weapons to arm them with. Would make things so much simpler.