The Distance - Video of the Full Map 1 through 21 by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator
edited September 13 in Video Vault

I don't think I was supposed to beat the last one...but the video is coming up soon!

Did you go the Distance???

The video is extremely long lol In the description on youtube, I tagged all the times for when the missions start for each round. You can skip to the ones you want to see. Hopefully this will be a good refresher video for when we have the map again and it might be easier to know what you're getting into.

Timelines on the video:

1. Edge of the Woods - 00:56
2. Foreman's Office - 02:16
3. Loading Zone - 04:25
4. River Through Stone - 06:22
5. Refuse Pile - 08:12
6. Quarry Basin - 09:25
7. Holdout - 11:22
8. Relief Mission - 13:10
9. The Pit - 14:53
10. Arterial - 25:33
11. Crime Scene - 30:35
12. Crash Test - 36:00
13. Keep off the Grass - 44:53
14. Outskirts - 51:51
15. Checkpoint - 1:00:26
16. Show of Force - 1:07:41
17. Deployment Zone - 1:10:07
18. Lookout Towers - 1:23:39
19. Motorpool - 1:26:35
20. Command Center - 1:29:30
21. Final Stand - 1:45:57

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
DoTakDavid_H79kayakxtremeTHCrossFragzieMrsScattercushionCarlyzbotbladgiermimicaJadenDLichTJSMonsutamik81GovernatormsrebeccaZettetabernacGForceBBRiKyrusSlowMoJenngSPC_TORRESTweetyBirdGarretmudpie

Comments

• Congrats @Terminates
    Terminates
  • Holy GEEZ congrats!
    Terminates
  • Wooooww You are definitely the Apocalypses Queen !! Congrats yo made possible what NG thought was impossible
    Terminates
  • Serious skills, cannot wait for the videos, well done!
    JadenmsrebeccaZetteTerminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator
    There's a bug involved with the last map...I don't think we are supposed to pass that one so I feel bad about putting a video of completion.

I don't think the last one is meant to be passed. If someone has actually killed a raider....then it would be awesome to see screenshots of it or a video...because I do not think those raiders can be killed ;p

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    JackBauerGForce
  • @Terminates Show us the journey to get to the bug .. Beat 20 of the 21 is impressive for me anyways
    MrsScattercushionmik81Terminates
  • Lol. You are the best.
    Terminates
  • hurry up @Terminates !! i need help actually beating it :lol:
    Terminates
    @OneLessTitan Oh man, the video is almost 2 hours long and I even sped it up :disappointed:
    Its taking 5 hours just to upload it >.<

• 2 hours?? How much time do you think I have woman?

;)

Lol
    TerminatesJadenBBRi
  • Haha. I've started uploading mine from my 2nd time through (the legitimate way)...I'm sure if I edited out all of time it took me to choose my survivors it'd be a lot faster!
    TerminatesInvader
  • At the end of Outskirts...do the walkers eat their comrad?

Looks like the last shot finished the armored walker and the remaining walkers having diner with him...

Never saw that before.
    Terminates
    @Invader There is a lot of things in The Distance that I have never seen before ;p

The last map was totally bugged. That is why so many people were able to complete the challenge.
    Also, the fact that you can do the 1 call radio method. I have enough low level survivors....it would be the same concept except the numbers at the end look prettier when it shows how many survivors you have left ;p

Invader
  • @Terminates What exactly do you do with the 1-radio-call low level survivors? How do they actually help progress? Just to scout the high levels as suicides? Or is there some other functions I'm missing? (I haven't watched the video yet)
    edited September 13
    @General_Quatre I don't use that method because I dont have any radios and it takes too long to do it that way ;p

You just keep using the 1 call to get a new survivor. Get him some wrestler gear and use him to suicide missions making the next attempts easier. Basically call, wrestle, flee, trash, call, wrestle, flee, trash.

MrsScattercushion
  • Thanks @Terminates, without your video I wouldn't have even tried the last mission. Lone survivor running through empty map wasn't exactly what I had imagined.
    Terminates