----- tdiddy 7/56 Survivors Left
Need to find a guild? Click here
Need some strategy? Click here
Have a suggestion? Click here
Having an issue? Click here
Want to have some fun? Click here
Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
mik81MonsutaBeebiter370paintbeastBoilermakerADPaqJadenMrsScattercushionVladoIIblack_ninesLightfeetTHCrossInvaderNCDawgFanConan1976GForceCzarnyJobunBill_ZRTSPC_TORREScapibaraBBRibigbeanoAlexFiliUKbsgper4smannJerryDixonZettePigTatdJdmMrSorrowtabernactomducat21painwalkerpradiMadiFOEbababooeySlowMosligoem

Comments

• This is reaaaaaaaaaaally awesome!
    Current player level 63 1250/1500 (max)
    Contribute >1000 stars each week (career high 1195)
    atrainofficialAlexFiliUK
  • Wow
  • You are the best player Heidi (@Terminates)!

btw. I like your youtube videos with cats :smile:
  • Damn, 17 survivors left - impressive. I need a few more pink stars and some more badges before I can contemplate ever joining this club.
  • I just looked at the gold balances on the screenshots of those who have completed The Distance, and I pooped a little. @Terminates remains a woman of mystery. :wink:
    Want to send me a private message? Just click here: @Bill_ZRT

If I'm bitten by a zombie, I'm probably not telling you.
    If you don't think that's bad, guess what, then you're tacky, too.
    MabikiDLichJackBauer
  • Amazing results, congratulations to everyone who has completed it already and anyone who will do so later today. Unbelievable!
    Conan1976David_H79GForcetdiddy
  • Kuddo's guys. Really awsome, hope you will share some tactics!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: TheDen.nml@gmail.com
    AlexFiliUK
  • StelioStelio Member
    edited September 12
    @Bill_ZRT you can see governor popup on my screenshot thanks to stage 16 and its 40 tokens reward. I hope I won't unlock him by mistake :s
    JackBauer
  • Bill_ZRT said:

I just looked at the gold balances on the screenshots of those who have completed The Distance, and I pooped a little.

Where?
  • Putchuco said:

Add our Mygglo to the list ;)

Is this you?

How many of the 60 survivors are pink? And how pink?
  • You finished only losing 6 of your survivors @OneLessTitan , wow.
    tdiddypradi
  • To me this just proves no matter how difficult the NG developers try to make the game, there will always be a core group of stone killers who will figure out how to beat it. Great job!
    InvaderCarl_s_Hatdeb1hd
  • @NCDawgFan -- not quite....expect some upcoming changes to the game mode.
  • Stelio said:

@Bill_ZRT you can see governor popup on my screenshot thanks to stage 16 and its 40 tokens reward. I hope I won't unlock him by mistake :s

I know people have accidentally unlocked him, but it's hard to do... even if you click on the Unlock button you still have to click on the hero picture as well. If you do both of those things, I would force close the app and pray. :wink:
    Invader said:

Bill_ZRT said:

I just looked at the gold balances on the screenshots of those who have completed The Distance, and I pooped a little.

Where?
    I pooped under my desk at work. What a weird question.

THCrossmik81DBonesJaden
  • "If you have some radios to spare, keep making 1x radio calls and use those survivors as pawns. Once they die, retire them and replace them with other pawns."
    Which basicly means wrestle-die-retire-radio call.. I bet the missing ones are from the very end when he wasnt required to call a new ones from radio tower.
  • THCrossTHCross Member
    edited September 12
    @Bill_ZRT I'm disagreeing cuz the game was buggy and I force stopped it praying but alas didn't take and burned the iPad in the process so I hate the gov(not the forum one) even more fixing cost real money you know
    Oh and it happened right at end of challenge too so ...
    But if you want I'll remove the disagree cuz I like your posts ;) :D
    posthuman
    Jaden

• In no way is this bragging about my game skill; just to show that literally anybody can complete it this this time. I'm sure the other people before me used a lot more skill. I can't wait to watch @Terminates and @GForce vids!

I will play it through for real a second time to add info to my site, or i'll probably just link to Terminates Vids. I would expect to see some modifications to The Distance in the near future. lol.

I think I figured out how you did it and I think if players think hard enough they can figure it out too.

God bless your patience in using that strategy. I hope your ability to turn one type of scarce resource into badges at least got you some good stuff!!!
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    tabernac
  • InvaderInvader Member
    edited September 12

Top right corner of pic. Try zooming in.

Thx...just saw the gold levels...BUT, I can´t see it at Terminate´s screenshot :smiley:

Sorry...forget it. Had some beer during the Distance and my english is messed up ;)
  • THCross said:

@Bill_ZRT I'm disagreeing cuz the game was buggy and I force stopped it praying but alas didn't take and burned the iPad in the process so I hate the gov(not the forum one) even more fixing cost real money you know
    Oh and it happened right at end of challenge too so ...
    But if you want I'll remove the disagree cuz I like your posts ;) :D

I'm an adult - I don't get butt hurt over a disagree. :wink:

Glad you like my posts!!

THCrossJadenCaptainslayertabernac