Damage and health points dropping

I noticed that both damage and health points on all my main.characters have dropped significantly in all areas of the game today. With badges I was up to nearly 4000 damage on several characters yesterday and now none of them are over 2900. Did I miss something or is this a glitch?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @Miked are the survivors with badges in your team roster or the survivor roster? If they are on the survivor roster, move them to the team roster and you should be able to see the badge buff.
  • Interesting. If I unequip a badge my damage rose. Then when I reeqipped I got the bonus again. Are the badges time limited?
  • Just so you know I'm not crazy, here is a before, after unequipping and after reequipping screenshots.
    @Miked nope it's not limited. I'll post some screenshots when I have a chance.

• @Miked I don't see any of your screen shots
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
  • Here's before
  • Here's after inequippinf
  • Ugh. Trying again. After unequipped
  • After re-equipped
  • TJSTJS Member
    I and atleast one other players have noticed something similar. Not sure if it's a visual glitch or something else. Look forward to seeing zbots screen shots.
    Ok finally had a chance.

On the mission roster, buff from badges show, Sasha is added for Abe's 2ndary badge buff.

edited September 13
    On outpost, no 2ndary badge buff since 2ndary teammates and Hero buff only work in missions not outpost. Also buffs not displaying correctly unless in mission roster.

Moved to survivor roster screen. No buff.

Back to mission roster,

Adding in Sasha

Recap:

The badge buffs work in outpost except 2ndary teammate (survivor/hero) bonus doesn't work in outpost only missions.

It's a display issue, it only shows up correctly in the mission roster screen.

Hope that makes sense.

TJS
  • @zbot Wait, I'm confused. So if I'm RUNNING an Outpost, and I have a condition that states "+X% if you have a [Class Type/Hero] on your team" -- and if I PUT that class type/hero on my team -- the bonus will NOT go into effect for the Outpost Mission?

Is this a bug or intended?? If the latter, that's BS!
    @General_Quatre sorry when I meant outpost it's meant for outpost defense.

Outpost offense uses the same mission screen so it should work. I'll use the same survivors to see if I get the same numbers.
    TJS
  • Thanks @zbot -- now is there a reason outpost defenders don't benefit from teammate buffs with badges?
    DLich
  • Only thing I can think of is the badges are meant for a pve experience not a pvp one. Imagine trying to top the leaderboards in outpost or even trying to defeat outpost defenders with crazy health and atk boost badges.

Defenders like the one posted a few days ago. The bruiser with 8K health
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here