Roundpass not working?

InvaderInvader Member
Should it look like this after using them? Missing rewards and stars :neutral:

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member
    edited September 13
  • PicPic Member
    I quit playing until this is answered ty
  • Looks how I was expecting. The equivalent number of rounds to passess will have double the rewards, hence where you'll get the stars, tg and round passes from that you haven't got so far from the rounds you've skipped.

Sorry...I usually can´t complain on my english skills, but I don´t get what you´re saying here...
  • DLichDLich Member
    edited September 13
    oh wow I see you have quadruple rounds at RSL 20?
    Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    I_Am_Psycho
  • Looks correct for me
    TJS
  • DLich said:

this is correct.

But where are the stars and the rewards?
  • Round passes are automatically applied at start. THEN from that point on, for the number of passes applied, each round has double rewards. So if you have say, 5 passes, your first 5 PLAYED rounds will get double rewards.

Definitely working as intended :)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

InvaderTJS
  • InvaderInvader Member
    edited September 13
    Wait...I played one map and got 6 stars. Does that mean the doubled stuff comes after completing round?
    DLichpaintbeastpainwalkerJaden
  • Press that 0/6 crate button you'll see how to get your reward.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Invader
  • Sorry, I did n't explain myself very well. How I understood things to work is that you still have to play the challenge to earn stars and rewards etc, they don't come free just because the rounds have been skipped. Those "missing" stars and TGs are made up by the rounds being doubled as a result of the passes earned. So the early rounds are skipped, you play the next rounds under the passes and those rewards are doubled.
    DLichInvaderMaverick1969Jaden
  • Why do you have 4 rounds on RSL 20?
  • Thanks for clarification.

I thought I start with a bunch of stars and rewards after using the passes...
  • @Invader there is still something wrong with your screen. You have 4 rounds for RSL 20. That can't be intended
    David_H79
  • DLich said:

Why do you have 4 rounds on RSL 20?

I don´t know...ask at the headquarter :D
    DLich
  • DLich said:

@Invader there is still something wrong with your screen. You have 4 rounds for RSL 20. That can't be intended

Didn't see that.
    Will pass that to NG.

DLich
  • @Invader What's the 3 highest survivors level you have when starting this challenge?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
  • edited September 13
    You get the doubled things after you complete the round, not before. There are no 'free' stars, you earn twice as many from the missions. So the doubling is, to borrow a favourite forum phrase, working as intended. The quad rounds I will look into.
    Invader
  • Monsuta said:

@Invader What's the 3 highest survivors level you have when starting this challenge?

I have a one 22 with 6 stars, one 21 with 6 stars and one 22 with 7 stars...
  • I thought that its a joke, when i was hitting next, all Round passes are gone and i strat with 0 Stars at lvl 20!

How about given the option to choose?
    DLichMaverick1969
  • You get the doubled things after you complete the round, not before. There are no 'free' stars, you earn twice as many from the missions. So the doubling is, to borrow a favourite forum phrase, working as intended.

And why there are quadruple rounds at rsl 20?
  • So all high end player looose all the loot and all the parts we COULD get, because the system is automated?
    Are they crazy?
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member
    edited September 13
    I had four round passes this week. So, I started at round 5 and finished it, and earned no round pass. There's a thing in the note that says if you earn a round pass while passes are active, they're doubled, but with less than 5 passes, that can never happen if you reach round 5 with a double active. So it seems that every other week, you end up with one less pass, and the double earned pass rule is useless for anyone other than endgamers. I think this should be fixed - remove the double pass rule, and award passes on the round number (5, 10, etc) not the number of rounds played. That way you end up more or less where you would have had the passes not existed. As it stands I'm going to be down a whole round's worth of gas (though of course this week I used 4 less round's worth).

Also - it would be nice if supply and exp boxes were doubled too while passes are active. Seems like that would be fair.
    Fuchs
  • @Invader Why you ask the staff that when you can benefit more star from it? If that happened to me I would keep quiet about it. ;)
  • We miss a lot of xp too...
    rustynail
  • You get the doubled things after you complete the round, not before. There are no 'free' stars, you earn twice as many from the missions. So the doubling is, to borrow a favourite forum phrase, working as intended. The quad rounds I will look into.

We earn twice as many stars, and what? and the hole lost loot staff?
    And no option to change it, just to hit lvl 26 or 27 faster
  • I've skipped 5 rounds.. Now I'm at RSL21 with 0 round pass.. Normally I should received after 5 rounds. Now 6 are behind me without any round pass...
    rustynail
  • @Invader You save a lot of gas by skipping those rounds, if you want you can replay rsl 20 without advancing, you can actually earn more xp by that.
    InvaderJadenGuapo