Hey NG, remember when we praised you for your new found level of communication?

Not announcing maintenance before hand is a nice, big step in the wrong direction. Just saying.
Jenngrfg1982Fearofabotplanetpsychwolf

Comments

• .... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Me too
    MattOfEarthJenngcapibara
  • I was just about to load the game and buy one and got the same screen.
    Jenngcapibara
  • same here. bought gas booster and made some time free to play and then: Maintenance.

WTF
    capibara
  • Hmmm...I'm in and have been for awhile now. Completed about 3 rounds of the challenge. My progress better not be wiped if I close the game.
    Madicapibara
  • No maintenance notice for me
    capibara
  • Seems to have only lasted a few minutes. I'm back in.
    JenngcapibaraVladoII
  • Anyone want to guess what the maintenance was for? (Cough.. the Distance)
    Captainslayer
  • @BttlOpener Nothing in the game was touched at all.
    tdiddy
  • @Fearofabotplanet I guess I should have put this on my previous post :p No harm meant...
  • edited September 14
    @BttlOpener No harm done :) just wanted to be super clear to everyone whilst opinions are so high about the wrestler trait and The Distance that we're not doing any secret nerfing...
    BttlOpenerMizTy
  • @Fearofabotplanet Good to hear. While I have your ear (and I know this is totally off topic for this thread), are you or any other staff members able to comment on if certain combinations of components with a badge fragment produce a higher chance of a particular badge?
    TheSittingDuck
  • @Fearofabotplanet Does @Shteevie lost inside NG office? He's MIA for more than 24 hours, should I file a missing person report?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    TheSittingDuck
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Administrator
    Don't bait please. @Monsuta
    JackBauerTheSittingDuck