2 new buildings

I have just over 24 hours till my council upgrades to level 15 and I will be able to build the 2 new buildings for badges, just wondering on how much it will cost to build these ?
'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever

Best Answers

Answers

• TJSTJS Member
    Sorry, I can't remember the exact amount but I believe one was free and the other was a small amount of supplies.
    Hopefully someone can remember exactly.
    Well done on reaching level 15
    Invader
  • (I think) the first was a couple 100k and takes 5 seconds to upgrade. I don't remember the cost for the second, but the upgrade time was ~20+ hours (can't say exactly, I sped it up with gold).
    TJS
  • Scavenger - 100K supplies - 5 seconds
    Craftsman - 1.52M supplies - 21 hours
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    David_H79TJSHamphilmik81painwalker
  • Thanks a lot guys, will have to go on plenty of scavenge missions for supplies, everything takes soooo long in this game.
    'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever
    TJS
  • Nick37 said:

Thanks a lot guys, will have to go on plenty of scavenge missions for supplies, everything takes soooo long in this game.

And it won´t get shorter ;)

Level 22 equipment takes 19 hours for just one trait :D
    TJSMattOfEarth
  • Why I'm getting disagree on answering question with correct information?

@David_H79 @zbot Mind if I ask him why he give me a disagree?

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    SleeperyJeemTJS
  • > @Monsuta said:
    > Why I'm getting disagree on answering question with correct information?
    I think it was a sad emoji regarding cost and time and not “disagree”
    MadPuppyjimmorrison369
  • @iivii Yeah, it's been suggested by others many times to add a pity reaction button, but @Teeceezy didn't want to improve it
    TJSAuroraW
  • TJSTJS Member
    @Monsuta
    I saw your above post and a totally different player disagrees you should ask why he disagrees. I for one disagree for disagreements that someone disagrees with with asking about a disagree regarding a disagreement that disagree with....oh wait, now I'm lost.....
    MonsutaAuroraWpaintbeast
This discussion has been closed.