2 new buildings

I have just over 24 hours till my council upgrades to level 15 and I will be able to build the 2 new buildings for badges, just wondering on how much it will cost to build these ?
'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever

Best Answers

Answers

• Sorry, I can't remember the exact amount but I believe one was free and the other was a small amount of supplies.
    Hopefully someone can remember exactly.
    Well done on reaching level 15
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
    Invader
  • (I think) the first was a couple 100k and takes 5 seconds to upgrade. I don't remember the cost for the second, but the upgrade time was ~20+ hours (can't say exactly, I sped it up with gold).
    TJS
  • Scavenger - 100K supplies - 5 seconds
    Craftsman - 1.52M supplies - 21 hours
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    David_H79TJSHamphilmik81Pain_Walker
  • Thanks a lot guys, will have to go on plenty of scavenge missions for supplies, everything takes soooo long in this game.
    'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever
    TJS
  • Nick37 said:

Thanks a lot guys, will have to go on plenty of scavenge missions for supplies, everything takes soooo long in this game.

And it won´t get shorter ;)

Level 22 equipment takes 19 hours for just one trait :D
    TJSMattOfEarth
  • Why I'm getting disagree on answering question with correct information?

@David_H79 @zbot Mind if I ask him why he give me a disagree?

There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    SleeperyJeemTJS
  • > @Monsuta said:
    > Why I'm getting disagree on answering question with correct information?
    I think it was a sad emoji regarding cost and time and not “disagree”
    MadPuppyjimmorrison369
  • @iivii Yeah, it's been suggested by others many times to add a pity reaction button, but @Teeceezy didn't want to improve it
    TJSAuroraW
  • @Monsuta
    I saw your above post and a totally different player disagrees you should ask why he disagrees. I for one disagree for disagreements that someone disagrees with with asking about a disagree regarding a disagreement that disagree with....oh wait, now I'm lost.....
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
    MonsutaAuroraWpaintbeast
This discussion has been closed.