No bonus received for viewing in-game ads.

Normally a user receives three bonus crates after viewing an advertisement, but I haven't been receiving ANY bonus after watching the ads in the post-mission crates/rewards screen.
Thank you, NG, for your urgent attention to this matter.
Sexybeast_

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @jbowers is your video playing but you are not getting the unlock or are you having issues with the video also? If you exit out of the game and restart it you should be able to unlock chests, if not the next mission you should get the bonus unlocks.

If you keep experiencing this issue, please contact support. Click settings (gear icon), help, FAQ, contact us.
    TJS
  • zbot said:

@jbowers is your video playing but you are not getting the unlock or are you having issues with the video also? If you exit out of the game and restart it you should be able to unlock chests, if not the next mission you should get the bonus unlocks.

If you keep experiencing this issue, please contact support. Click settings (gear icon), help, FAQ, contact us.

That's just it, @zbot . This happens to me and I get the unlocks after the next mission. Problem with that is, I wanted the unlocks for the previous mission because it had gold crates. The next mission didn't even have silver crates. So they are essentially wasted.

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    @Fester17 , if that happens, try to exit out of the game and restart it, usually that fixes it.
    TJSpsychwolf
  • I've been having the same problem. I'll watch the Ad to get the x-chest, only when ad is over it'll have 25gold for 3 more. I contacted support & they said they knew of situation. Then added that I should be glad to get any chest. I was surprised by that comment. But....__:(