Update 2.8 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• PigPig Member
    @Teeceezy

"Fixed bugs that caused the number of enemies to change when playing a mission for the second or further times."

Can you explain this one more? I kind of change to number of enemies has been fixed?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • Is it Alive
    IGN : zeeblack
    Level : 66 today infinity tomorrow
    Guild: SGWoot

Next Games is actually Nerf Games
  • Except for the nerf to Wrestler and Stun Resistance trait (which was not requested by 99.9% players), the rest of the changes look promising.

bigbeanoTBRaiders
  • Pig said:

@Teeceezy

"Fixed bugs that caused the number of enemies to change when playing a mission for the second or further times."

Can you explain this one more? I kind of change to number of enemies has been fixed?

If you understand it, then why need to change the text. Everybody knows the second time the number of special walkers were lower than the first. The fixed it

• PigPig Member
    zeeblack said:

If you understand it, then why need to change the text. Everybody knows the second time the number of special walkers were lower than the first. The fixed it

I don't understand it, that's why I asked for an explanation. What kind of change to number of enemies has been fixed? I was not aware that numbers of special walkers lowered on replays. I never saw that. I always had to wrestle them down one at a time. I never noticed any disappearing on replays, and if it was discussed in the forums I missed it.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    TheLostOnesJadenCaptainslayer
  • With regard to outposts, is there any way of reducing the number of walkers. Can I kill my own walkers

PigDLichzeowerus
  • A teammate actually faced the incredible increase of enemies in the Distance when she faced 18 scouts in replay of mission 21. what a shock to see that! Lol

Glad to see the senseless instakill of high-lvl walkers through wrestling is gone now.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    apply to 'RickRollers Gym' or contact me on 'Line' Chat: Putchuco
    Edd8MonsutaBill_ZRTrfg1982WeekOneKyruscrambert_nec8N8painwalkerbigbeanoCaptainslayerzeoweruszeeblackDeadBeatKjellissTBRaiders
  • Also looking forward to Jerry! What a great character! Who doesnt love Jerry!?

No hero-dilution by making his token only available through the season missions, awesome.
    jimmorrison369SCBMApainwalkerbigbeanoTBRaiders
  • Putchuco said:

No hero-dilution by making his token only available through the season missions, awesome.

Yeah there is. His tokens will still come from radio calls even if we are able to unlock him through missions.
    "Things change, doesn't mean they get better." -Gregory House
    Bill_ZRTTransmuteJunbigbeanozeowerus
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member
    edited October 13
    @Teeceezy This trait has new functionality, as follows: "This survivor automatically attacks any walker it struggles with each turn, dealing 40% of normal attack damage. Damage decreases each turn the struggle continues." [Silver: 65%; Gold: 95%]

Regarding the above, from what I understand do we still struggle for 3 turns before death? Does a survivor with gold wrestler do 95% of damage for 3 turns until either death of the survivor or death or the walker? Or is it a one time hit and then the struggle is over? It sounds like it's up to 3 hits but I just wanted to be sure.
  • Dodkong said:

Putchuco said:

Yeah there is. His tokens will still come from radio calls even if we are able to unlock him through missions.
    If Jerry is treated like Aaron I don’t think we can get his token through radio calls, hence no dilution. That’s how I understood it.
    MonsutaBill_ZRTKyrusbigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • JayZJayZ Member
    mik81 said:
    Oh hey, I put that together!

Note that there might have been a rebalancing to increase walker damage since that original post (I don't think walker health was affected though).
    Captainslayer
  • "Components and the Scavenger
    - Players who have built the Scavenger building in their camps can now start finding Components in crate rewards for Missions of difficulty 13 and up. The previous minimum difficulty was 15."

THANK YOU! I just built my scavenger building on my mini account (even paid to expedite it with gold) only to find out that I couldn't collect any components on my scavenge missions b/c my level was too low. I'll be loving this fix!
  • lol @SCBMA ... that would be fun! ;)
    SCBMAPapacas
  • Edd8Edd8 Member
    > @DLich said:
    > @mik81 I just found it. Thanks @JayZ for your chart again!!
    >
    > JayZ's post
    >
    > Lvl 20 Normal Walker - Damage 436; Health 1,254
    > Lvl 26 Normal Walker - Damage 1,063; Health 3,493
    > --- Damage increase 143.80%; Health Increase 178.55%
    >
    > Lvl 20 Armor Walker - Damage 436; Health 3,584
    > Lvl 26 Armor Walker - Damage 1,063; Health 10,226
    > --- Damage increase 143.80%; Health Increase 185.32%
    >
    > Lvl 20 Tank Walker - Damage 436; Health 6,159
    > Lvl 26 Tank Walker - Damage 1,063; Health 17,904
    > --- Damage increase 143.80%; Health Increase 190.70%
    >
    > If lvl 20 walkers give us about 550 TG's and the difficulty of killing them is increasing a minimum of 178% when facing lvl 26 walkers... that would mean I should expect to receive 1529 TG's for grabbing the TG's (considering TG's are based on the level/quantity of the walkers
    >
    > 550 + 178% (979) = 1529
    >
    > Will the quantity of TG's received increase @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie
    >
    > edit* If the quantity of TG's aren't increased for facing an outpost with lvl 26 walkers or the system is restructured in any way where the max 550 will be with lvl 26 walkers and the current lvl 20 walkers will be downgraded to a lower number... Then this is a nerf.
    >
    > If the outpost difficulty is going to be much greater without any type of increased rewards (TG's) for defeating them then you've made something harder without any added benefit.
    >
    > If the opponents are 178% harder to kill (health increase) then I'd expect to receive 178% more TG's than I do now for defeating them. Anything less than 1500 TG's for grabbing the crates on an outpost that has lvl 26 walkers would be unacceptable imo. Even then, crate blockers it's a waste of time and injury for nothing.
    >
    > Stun is taken away so yes technically I can stun the defenders but when they are in cover and use sniper harness or whatever it's called they will take less damage... that on top of the fact that the walkers are almost 3x harder to defeat it's more likely i'll be injured prior to even getting to open the gate. More time needed to play, more strategy... These aren't bad things... but the reward should increase as well!

Stun resistance nerf, new (in cover) aromrs and level 26 walkers. Not sure if we can beat that to get the TG's if blocked and 1500 is way less. Let those who complained about outposts defence be happy now.