Update 2.8 - Official Discussion Thread

14567810»

Comments

• GeirGeir Member
    Why can't NG sell the package with gun , rifle and assault ?
    Start selling melee it's good for player have melee with lots of pink star.
    But not much useful for other players.
    Have NG think that's is possible to sell two different packages in store ?
    If I want to order coffee in a store I don't want milk !

The new upgrade it's great but please use little bit business thinking in your shop.
    People want to use money, but can't it's bad business
    rfg1982painwalkerromeo
  • Geir said:

Why can't NG sell the package with gun , rifle and assault ?
    Start selling melee it's good for player have melee with lots of pink star.
    But not much useful for other players.
    Have NG think that's is possible to sell two different packages in store ?
    If I want to order coffee in a store I don't want milk !

The new upgrade it's great but please use little bit business thinking in your shop.
    People want to use money, but can't it's bad business

Not having a Full Supplies bundle available is a cold shower. That's the only thing I'm actually interested in buying right now, since everything is worthless.

I can't understand you NG.
    GeirCaptainslayerromeo
  • mik81mik81 Member
    I guess they are hoping to get sales on Phones and Badges, lmao
  • mik81 said:

Timing is completely off... Only thing players care right now are tomatoes.

DBonesGeirromeo
  • rfg1982 said:

mik81 said:

Timing is completely off... Only thing players care right now are tomatoes.

The only thing end game players care about right now is tomatoes. The NML gaming community as a whole? Probably not nearly as much.
    David_H79bigbeanoWellyLugaromeo
  • sbfsbf Member
    @Geir They have offered bundles with three ranged weapons recently. I think it was an explosive rifle, governor's assault rifle, and Carl's (silly looking) handgun/flashlight combo (I think that was the shooter weapon, but I didn't pay enough attention to it to remember clearly). I won't be surprised when it shows up again in the near future. With the recent council upgrade, some of the bundles are irrelevant to players who have yet to upgrade their training grounds and level up specific classes (or all classes) to have the weapons be lvl23.

@Teeceezy I very much appreciate the format of the FAQ list after an update with multiple threads containing some of the same or similar questions. Re the melee bit, I'll head over to the thread on that. I'm looking forward to continuing to receive minimum lvl22 gear from challenge crates, and am interested to see the short-term solutions for all of us who have been getting lvl21 gear. Cheers.
    Elder in The Lost Slayers
  • I had a full supplies bundle rotate in and I noticed that the +1 survivor slot has disappeared and in its place were 100 class tokens of the variety equal to the featured weapon.

Also, pre-rotation of supply bundles I was on the shooter bundle. The above mentioned bundle was a warrior bundle. So are these bundles no longer going in order like they previously were? @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie
    "Things change, doesn't mean they get better." -Gregory House
    Timboski
  • > @Dodkong said:
    > I had a full supplies bundle rotate in and I noticed that the +1 survivor slot has disappeared and in its place were 100 class tokens of the variety equal to the featured weapon.
    >
    > Also, pre-rotation of supply bundles I was on the shooter bundle. The above mentioned bundle was a warrior bundle. So are these bundles no longer going in order like they previously were? @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie

I had one pop up today in my shop that had the survivor slot and full tomatoes. Came with a bruiser weapon and I think 30 bruiser tokens. Maybe it's random?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member
    edited October 23
    Let's not tell ng that @avelardez besides the exploders and fire bullets are doing most of the work for us.
    Are you trying to get a nerf because that's how you get a nerf
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    avelardezbanzaibigbeanokjmia421
  • Can anyone help? I have just started new mission in new content that were released. And stuck in infinite loop. When I kill last walker game reloads. At the moment of kiiling blow. And it is even not my turn, so I cannot run away. Has anyone encountered this bug?
    Violen
  • > @Salieru said:
    > Can anyone help? I have just started new mission in new content that were released. And stuck in infinite loop. When I kill last walker game reloads. At the moment of kiiling blow. And it is even not my turn, so I cannot run away. Has anyone encountered this bug?

Im also in a loop!!!!
  • Update 2.8 worked fine until mission season 8 was introduced... INSTEAD OF ending the mission when you kill the last walker it RESTARTS the whole game and shows u the last walker in the mission u justed ended by killing it...
    RESULT: ENDLESS loop... please fix this....

• MardukwarMardukwar Unconfirmed, Member
    Hey guys,
    I discovered what the issue is..or so i think. Do you guys have your device rooted? you actually have to reset your phone. worked for me.
    When i rooted it again, i had to reset it again.
  • MardukwarMardukwar Unconfirmed, Member

Okay so I thought I could trouble shoot this thing. Re Rooted to snag the base APK. Got into my backups and snagged the 2.7 apk and obb. I set up the 2.7 rig and everything worked flawlessly. Got logged in but you guys had to go and lock everything so I couldn't tell my guild what's going on. !Face palm! Tried tossing in the 2.8 obb and the 2.7 apk didn't even recognize it (expected) pulled 2.7 obb leaving 2.8 obb and apk wanted to update. Put the 2.7 obb back, updated the apk with 2.8 base apk keeping both 2.7 and 2.8 obb in place still hung up at building Camps. Pulled out the 2.7 and no change (expected) pulled the 2.8 obb leaving the 2.7 obb and the apk wanted to update..... *Takes a breath* I would have to say the issue is in the 2.8 obb.

Side notes: had a lot of problems trying to update in Google play kept wanting to restart update.

No music during building Camps bug on tital screen.

Hey guys,
    I discovered what the issue is..or so i think. Do you guys have your device rooted? you actually have to reset your phone. worked for me.
    When i rooted it again, i had to reset it again.
  • Just remove round passes, then let people choose wich round they start. Then double star rounds for each skipped round.

Why not?
    PigtabernacMonsutabigbeano
  • Hello, good afternoon, I think that with the new update you extended too much the time that should be dedicated to the challenge, I think that they should have removed rounds and not put more, even with the double rounds is much that can be played to reach a good position in "competitive".

speaking in representation of my clan: "El Santuario" (40 global rank guild,), and my allied clans on the front "IMPERIO"(top 10 global rank guild).
    MonsutaMabiki
  • I love the new update, the graphic on mobile so much clearer and clean, the affects are great added plus, seeing bullets come out of weapons is nice, the camp is more detailed, still figuring out the best for crafting, keeps me playing and using my brain to adjust to each mission, or I can just go Gun Ho whatever the mood., no glitches on Samsung 7
  • Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone has data on the required supplies for the following buildings (last level): Council, Workshop, and Training Grounds? Thanks!
  • Workshop and training ground require 16M and council if I'm not wrong 15M
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 66
    Guild : ULTIMA LEGIONE

★ RickRollers & ULTIMA LEGIONE ★
    Become part of this great group!
    If you want to join us contact:
    email : rrul.nml@gmail.com
    LINE ID : thecrab_ul
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    Hi @Kertes here you can an find out the cost for all buildings.

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    bigbeanoKertes
  • Thanks @painwalker !
14567810»