This Weekends Jackpot Event

Comments

• I got jackpots every second turn. But the irony was that there were no silver or golden crates
    IGN : zeeblack
    Level : 66 today infinity tomorrow
    Guild: SGWoot

Next Games is actually Nerf Games
    Jaden
  • KitsuneKitsune Member
    edited October 23
    Lots of silver but my first gold this event.

Proud Member of the Beware Guild!
    TJSJaden_Lily_MadPuppy

• Finally broken my no gold jackpot duck....though whether it was worth it lol!
    Zette
  • Been playing all types of missions all weekend and not 1 single gold or even silver jokepot, maybe it only works at certain player levels or only certain regions or only if you spend real money, would love to know the reason.
    'Aloha Snackbar' guild forever
  • 6 silver, 0 gold.
  • 0 golds
  • Nick37 said:

only if you spend real money

have to decline this, f2p here, got 2 golden pots and a couple silver pots
    nevertheless sorry to hear about your bad luck
  • Seems to me they’ve quietly improved the hits of gold jackpot and the drop rates of quality items within it. Every single gold jackpot I hit I walked away feeling like I actually won something. This was a welcome change.

David_H79Jaden
  • I got three gold jackpots, that's a record, and all three were decent.

One was amazing, pictured here.

I got 20 - 30 silver jackpots.

Regarding components, tho they are really rare, Jackpot event it's more attractive than in the past.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    David_H79
  • JadenJaden Member
    I've only started getting the jackpots when I started "hardcore farming". Of course, if you do more missions you are more likely to see jackpots.

But the quality has for the most part been sub-par and it is not an appealing event for f2p. I just happened to be on the free booster...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
  • @R2runfast Pretty good stuff, outside all that useless weaponry.
    Jaden
  • Not sure if wow or mow ... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TJSSCBMAJadenbigbeano
  • Haven’t had any gold jackpots in the last 2 events but one today....
    TJSJaden
  • I can’t load pics, but I’ve gotten 2 gold jackpots in an hour of each other and used 25 gold on 1 of them to open them all. Got a leg katana.
    SCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member
    Looking for a guild? TheJusticeSquad is looking for new talented members. PM me or Send details to twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    David_H79
  • > @dandancar77 said:
    > green garbage for me :neutral:

Damn. That’s shocking haha
    DonCoqui
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    Got these 2 today

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    TJSJadenGovernatorSCBMA
  • I never had any luck with this event ever :-(
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 50 Globally for Weekly Challenge

Elder of Legacy Eh a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family ehs.nml@gmail.com
  • 312 missions: 11 silver
    0 golg
    This event is terrible