Promote to legendary? Best shooter traits?

He is my only non-hero shooter. Is he worth upgrading? What are the optimal traits for a shooter? I don’t feel too fussed personally about dodge etc for this class but what are the thoughts?
jimmydawiseekimhclew

Comments

• Don't.

He has got vigilant which is not particulary useful in my book

On top of that, if he gets bulled dodge as 5th, its a complete waste of tokens.
    _Lily_Monsuta
  • I disagree with Bladgier. 3 of 4 traits are awesome. Vigilant is not my favorite, but it has its uses. I would roll the dice on the 5th trait if it were me and hope for dodge, iron skin or revenge.
  • i dont understand revenge,how its working exactly.does my shooter attack each walker,attacking a teammember or is the number of revengeattacks limited on just one shot?
    i have a shooter without marksman,but to have a free shot by revenge is maybe a nice compensation, especially behind a meatshield. what do you think?
  • Limited to one shot per turn. Can still be very useful.

I like your shooter. You can make up for the lack of marksman by using some damage badges.

Just be careful if there are ka-booms (or goo-walkers for that matter) since they could damage (or stun) you.

If there are Freemen there's a weird bug - sometimes walkers are considered friends, sometimes the Freemen. So it could happen that you revenge-shoot a Freeman for hitting a walker or vice versa.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners, Elder in Morbid Spirits, Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

We are currently recruiting.
  • I would see what the next trait is, really like three of his traits. Should stack up well.
  • Wait for a better one
  • > @D33J91 said:
    > He is my only non-hero shooter. Is he worth upgrading? What are the optimal traits for a shooter? I don’t feel too fussed personally about dodge etc for this class but what are the thoughts?
    >
    >
    I would use Derek for Outpost Raiding. The Ruthless, Sure Shot, and Marksman are great raiding traits. I’d hope for Revenge, Iron Skin, Lucky, or Dodge for a 5th trait (in that order). Anything but Defensive Stance. Bullet Dodge would not be the end of the world. I’d roll the dice.

I picked up a Shooter I’ll roll the dice on once I get enough tokens. I have some higher priorities.

GOOD Luck!
  • Personally here is mine. with
    all the traits I wanted
  • I risked it. Ended up with Bullet Dodge :s
    winryADPaq
  • sumsikowskisumsikowski Member
    edited November 14
    oh, thats bull(et) shit.but the basics were promising and absolutely worth to waste for a suitable fifth trait.
  • what trait did you want to get?
  • D33J91D33J91 Member
    edited November 14
    winry said:

what trait did you want to get?

Iron skin \ lucky would’ve been perfect