I don't know if I can do this show anymore

I'm late, but I just watched the first episode of the new season. Bleh. Rick and his crew are at Negan's place to attempt to kill him, okay. Negan walks out unprotected. Hey, just shoot him. Why don't you just shoot him. Hey, someone shoot him please. No. If he's essential to the plot and needs to live, don't put him in that situation. Oh, now we're counting and going to shoot and miss him. Okay. Let's just shoot at the building for ten minutes instead. Meh. I just don't know.
AndreaekimhclewArtisansovergrowdaworld

Comments

• I'm an avid reader of the comics.

That being said, after 4 episodes of season 8, and seeing today's episode 5 (all spoilers from the comics aside), I think a lot of things are about to fall into place. Things got bad in Season 7, and even i thought 7 was boring, All I'll say is, if you hate the timeline of the current season of the walking dead, there are scenes (without spoiling the comic timeline) that could bring the entire season 8 storyline to a head, and bring something real to the table. Hold out and wait. I believe something is brewing.

If I'm wrong, I will quit this show, too.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 65