Camp 67

Do you have to upgrade everything to get to camp 67?

I have 3 storage containers and the mission car left to upgrade. (I forgot about the mission car and just started the upgrade of it)

Assuming someone leaves the storage containers for last... can you hit lvl 67 prior to upgrading everything?
Need to find a guild? Click here
Need some strategy? Click here
Have a suggestion? Click here
Having an issue? Click here
Want to have some fun? Click here
Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here

Comments

• JerryDixonJerryDixon Member
    edited November 13
    Yes need to upgrade all. I have XP tent level 11 upgrade left and still not 67. 1661/1800. 11 will give me +450 to go over. +111 in to level 67.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • > @DLich said:
    > Do you have to upgrade everything to get to camp 67?
    >
    > I have 3 storage containers and the mission car left to upgrade. (I forgot about the mission car and just started the upgrade of it)
    >
    > Assuming someone leaves the storage containers for last... can you hit lvl 67 prior to upgrading everything?

Love your avatar. Critters 4?
    Teeceezy
  • NezoNezo Member
    Level 67
    61/1900
    Everything maxed except one supply storage
    JayZTJS
  • Hmmm. Guess the BP’s are messed up again. I have nothing left to upgrade and will only be 111/1900.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Fragzie
  • Is there a link to current requirements for what you need player level/council level etc to upgrade buildings like TG/WS just not able to find anything. My TG is 21 want to know what I need to upgrade it to 22 then to 23 same with ws its 18, so want to know what i need to upgrade to 19 and 20.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

• TJSTJS Member
    @RoadRash
    If you click on each building it'll tell you what is required before you can upgrade it.
    Looking for a guild? TheJusticeSquad is looking for new talented members. PM me or Send details to twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
  • Understood just didnt know if we had an online resource as I always upgrade to quickly to train to see lol.

• Short answer is, No, don’t have to upgrade everything to get Camp lvl 67.

My memory is hazy, but I thought car was 600 BP, and supply-storage 250 BP each (4 storages now, not 3). I know my end-point after everything is exactly at “311/1900” at lvl 67 currently.
  • painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    I have 2 more storages left almost at 67. I think I will need only 1 for that
    Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    DLichTJS
  • @Movado you’re right it’s 311/1900. But supply storage BP isnt 250. Level 10 was 284. So if supply storage 11 is less than 311 BP then that’s the one to do last.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • @Movado you’re right it’s 311/1900. But supply storage BP isnt 250. Level 10 was 284. So if supply storage 11 is less than 311 BP then that’s the one to do last.

@Movado is right with 250BP. I'm at 67//61/1900 with one storage to go. Before that it was 66//1611/1800 with two storages to go.
  • I have 3 storages left to upgrade. Storage 2 has 18 hours left to upgrade. Storage 3 I’ll have enough supplies by today to upgrade. Looks like I’ll be 67 in 48 hours. Then I can finally buy blind boxes again and it be useful.

Is there a chsnge at 23 at lvl 66? I pulled 2 blind epic crates got both 22
    TJS
  • There is supposed to be. If there actually is I don’t know. Also strange they’ve made BP for 10 to 11 lower than 9 to 10. Unless OLT’s chart isn’t correct (doubt it.)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • Is 67 the level where 7500 crates are guaranteed level 23?

Is there any benefit to being at level 65 as opposed to level 64?

How about 66?
  • 1) Yes, you must be 67 for the level 23 guarantee.

2)&3) Not that I'm aware of. There is, of course, the detriment of increased gas cost with no better rewards.

@Teeceezy @Shteevie what IS the thinking behind this bass akward system? I've asked before, but the question was ignored.
  • I've asked before, but the question was ignored.

Civil discourse requires respect from all sides.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Fragzie
  • > @Shteevie said:
    > I've asked before, but the question was ignored.
    >
    > Civil discourse requires respect from all sides.

I wholeheartedly agree, please respect the players when decide to make any change in future update.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    rfg1982Fragziepaintbeast
  • I got my answer...

Camp lvl 67 can be attained by upgrading everything except 1 supply storage.

To prevent further discourse a mod can close this thread thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.