Old Weapons

MeatlegMeatleg Member
edited November 14 in Suggestions & Ideas
Since weapons are not upgradeable after they are maxed out, I would REALLY love to give my old maxed out weapons to my guild mates that are still starting the game.

My survivors are all level 16 and 17 so my weapons that are maxed at level 15 are basically unusable for me. But if I could give the weapons in my aresenal to my guild mates, at their current maxed out state, then it would make my guild stronger. It would also make the game more enjoyable for newer players.

Thanks for the forums.
MsBiggensrfg1982SmokeandMirrorsverticochalky87

Comments

• I would love to do this too. I think it would be a wonderful reward for hustling during the challenges. I have a lvl 20 gold rifle that my hunters have moved past. Would love to share it with my lvl 17 guild mates.
    Want a laid back, friendly guild? We all have lives in the real world. While we require participation in the challenges, we encourage family time and engaging in life activities. Avoid burnout and still enjoy playing by joining SurviveorDie!
    Meatleg
  • I would love to give my level twelve mates the Rufus bundle weapons that are maxed at 15 now.
  • Not sure about "give" weapon but having some kind of trading system would be awesome in this game.
    Something like auction house for example.
    Somewhere along those lines, but yeah i agree, it's quite ridiculous to grind so much for a weapon to lvl it up and to just destroy it for few thousand exp at the end.
    autumn_ashMeatleg
  • good luck. people here been asking that for two years. it will never happen.
    _Lily_