Can there be a Hero Token Challenge soon?

It would be great to have a hero token challenge. But with a few changes to make it exciting. Instead of tokens given in 5, 15, 25, why not raise to 15, 25, 35, 45...top prize 100?

And nice hero tokens for those guilds that push to the high limits. For example: 45 Carl tokens. 100 Michonne tokens could be a prize as opposed to 100 Glenn/Rufus tokens (no offense to those who like these heroes). Of course, not every guild could reach a 100 level prize, but it would be a nice push by players to try. :)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21329/hero-token-challenge
My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid

Comments

• painwalkerpainwalker Content Creator
    How about this @Carly

Every change NG does is for the better. :)

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnu91DEXHRfzGIZP1MKLU6Q
    bigbeanocarlos1981
  • @painwalker

5 min gas is nice.

my feelings on jackpot have been stated previously and have not changed.

reserve comment on hero chance until actually see results if i decide to make calls
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    carlos1981bigbeanoshaunatthepubBBRi
  • No abraham?
    Captainslayershaunatthepub
  • @Edd8 You really think Carl, Michonne, and the Governor are useless?????
  • Edd8Edd8 Member
    @Carly your idea is great.
    Carlyshaunatthepub
  • Carl has never left my outpost so basically useless. I'll use michonne occasionally for her threat reduction but in my opinion the best hero's aren't available this week. Sasha, dwight, Abraham, and Gabriel are the only ones I ever use.
  • tabernactabernac Member
    edited November 17

Carl has never left my outpost so basically useless. I'll use michonne occasionally for her threat reduction but in my opinion the best hero's aren't available this week. Sasha, dwight, Abraham, and Gabriel are the only ones I ever use.

Agree with @mikpay, but add Jesus and Rosita (on occasion) to the list for me.

[EDIT: Typo]