7 Days of Heroes (new radio call event)

JayZJayZ Member
Credit to the @Terminates for breaking the news. Click here to watch her video and be sure to give her a "Like"!

The next week is 7 days of heroes. Each day, the 15 call offers a higher chance of getting tokens for a particular hero, and if you get tokens for the hero-of-the-day, those tokens are doubled. The schedule is:
- Thursday, Nov 16: Rick
- Friday, Nov 17: Daryl
- Saturday, Nov 18: Governor
- Sunday, Nov 19: Negan
- Monday, Nov 20: Michonne
- Tuesday, Nov 21: Carl
- Wednesday, Nov 22: Maggie

I'm hoping to get my Daryl to his first pink star and Governor to legendary, so fingers crossed that the chances of hero tokens are actually a lot higher than usual (and better than the 10 calls). Even if they aren't, 15 radio calls are still the best bang-for-your-buck, so even if you're not getting specific hero tokens, you'll still be getting other useful survivor tokens that you would normally get from a 15 call.

Looking forward to the event NG! Hopefully we get one for Sasha, Jesus, and Abe soon :)

EDIT: You can follow my results here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12iG05OhDiT35-X4e5DEnrkIOrP5wtCdCLhBSc0zJ_k4/edit#gid=0
Shut_Uppradi1LostWarriorJadenatrainofficialSCBMAkiwinz7Jenngzdaddy

Comments

• It sounds good on paper and I'm optimistic and looking forward to it. I hope in 10 days I can say way to go NG and thank you so don't mess this up NG. Something positive would be nice after a river of bad news.
    JayZromeo
  • There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Guaporfg1982Jenng
  • This looks like a decent call event. It's an improvement on the regular 15 radio call, and a HUGE improvement over the terrible 10 radio call.

I am looking forward to this event, although I wish they had more heros. I'd like a Merle day!
    R2runfastDBones
  • Going to save mine for Carl, only need 136

On another note my Abe is finally LEG and i unlocked Michonne
    atrainofficialGnatevil
  • Wish i hadnt just spend my 100 radios
    psychwolf1LostWarrior
  • @JayZ ...thanks for info....but I've just used my phones the other day...wish there was a game heads up in news room before I used mine
    If you have any extras left can you send some radios my way @JayZ ;-)
  • Wish there was Aaron in there
    atrainofficial
  • Damn I JUST used a few hundred radios
    1LostWarrior
  • @JayZ , holy crap!!!! You gotta post your results if you finally use those phones.
    atrainofficialJaden
  • By the way, is nobody worried that NG is fiddling with the odds of our “beloved” 15 radio call ? I mean does anybody believe that everything will be as before after the event ? I fear that the 15 radio call is transferred into another bad version of the 10 radio call

Usually when I have 15 Radios I burn them in a call. Now, I need to save them until the event is over because I prefer taking normal tokens over Rick or other useless Hero tokens.

Anyhow, it’s maybe a good opportunity for people looking for certain heroe tokens. We will see it when painclasher makes a 300 radio burn on Governor day.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    Captainslayerpsychwolfcapibara
  • JackBauer said:

By the way, is nobody worried that NG is fiddling with the odds of our “beloved” 15 radio call ? I mean does anybody believe that everything will be as before after the event ? I fear that the 15 radio call is transferred into another bad version of the 10 radio call

Usually when I have 15 Radios I burn them in a call. Now, I need to save them until the event is over because I prefer taking normal tokens over Rick or other useless Hero tokens.

Anyhow, it’s maybe a good opportunity for people looking for certain heroe tokens. We will see it when painclasher makes a 300 radio burn on Governor day.

Or you could just use them as normal and not take hero tokens if you don't want them.

But save them if you prefer.
  • Yeah I'll be saving mine to, no real useful show characters up (although michonne is fun to use at low rsl) and I don't want my 15 call diluted with them
    Elder and recruiter for thelostslayers (top 25 global guild) and sister group tlsII
    Message me on here or find me on the line app look for captainlost

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • @JayZ 6 months ago on hero week with 10-calls, I needed just one Carl token to unlock him. Had to waste 200+ phones to get missing Carl token on Increased Chance for Carl Tokens day. I was very close to smash my phone to wall. Cant even think what you would be doing after wasting all your phones to get... well hopefully RNG is your friend.
    ADPaqGovernatorJaden
  • So, this actually has nothing to do with the 15 call. They just increased the price of the awful 10 call. Oh well, at least they didn't mess with the only option that I've ever found worthwhile.
    Edd8
  • Oh great, it is an extra call. That was not clear from the announcement.
    I am no longer concerned regarding the normal 15 call.
    -----------------
    Former Member of #nocarlclub
    paintbeastGovernator
  • I gave it a try and got 64 Rick tokens on the first pull. Not bad for a hero that will ride the pine. Before the Wrestler Nerf, Rick was useful as walker food in playing The Distance. I'll probably stick to one special hero call per day. I do that already with the 15 call.
  • JayZJayZ Member
    Mais88 said:

@JayZ , holy crap!!!! You gotta post your results if you finally use those phones.

I sure will! I'm probably going to compile my results over the course of the week and share them at the end :)
    Mais88JadenTJSdylanarena
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member
    edited November 16
    > @paintbeast said:
    > So, this actually has nothing to do with the 15 call. They just increased the price of the awful 10 call. Oh well, at least they didn't mess with the only option that I've ever found worthwhile.

It really isn't. If you like that hero of the day you may want to consider it.
    paintbeast
  • JayZJayZ Member
    Update: Be careful guys. I made 20 more calls and only got 320 hero token in those calls. I wonder if the drop rate was nerfed. My first 10 calls almost seemed too good to be true :(

From my next 20 calls:
    - 6 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 5 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Rick hero tokens
    - 4 calls w/ legendary survivors (!)
    - 5 calls w/ Rick tokens (64 each time) for a total of 320 tokens