Lost and confused

OK guys I need help again...sorry
But season 8 ..last level I'm confused what to do
My players are level 12 and walkers/armour/ is level 15
Even with my biggest strongest players it takes ALL 3 players to kill 1
No way for me even to survive to end...what happen to game being at players level ?
And it doesn't help if the zombies get extra steps and hits in to !!
Game seems unbalanced now...so any useful ideals or help be great
And yes I know I could delete the game and move on with my life but...
I've already got zombie juices stuck in places that won't wash out so I'm stuck here !

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    Don’t rush, the first spawn is determined by moving your survivors to a certain location so group your survivors together and move slowly then have your assaults charged to stun the armor. Then slowly back your way into the safe zone.
  • @zbot ...thanks I like that ideal but ...there is no room for me to move
    Straight from beginning there's a line of armour/fatty in front no place to move to !! That's my problem no chance to even move from start...must just be my game then...which is starting to disappoint greatly
    Is it a glitch at my level (12) or bad coding ??
    Wasn't like this till I got to level (12) of hell...and update came out :angry:
    @1LostWarrior post a screenshot of the setup, normally there's space from the starting point to the first wave. Seems really odd.
    edited November 18
    This is what it looks like for my alt.

Start of the mission:

Mid point, as long as you don't move your survivors where the Governor is, the spawn won't start.

The end: Hang out in the safe zone. There is a walker that wonders around you may need to attract it.

As for your level, check your survivor roster to see if you have any survivors over level 12, sometimes having a higher level survivor will increase the difficulty.
    MadPuppy1LostWarriorautumn_ash
  • @zbot thank you for info...will try to get a picture if I can ...also I didn't know about other player level..I got one 13 but didn't use them in battle...should be what level my players I use in battle not the ones that sit on bench yet...weird
    So just one level 13 player and I get level 15 walkers...guess I kill off player then so I can finish the season thing
    Again thanks for the help @zbot
  • last level in season missions always have walkers 1-2 levels above your survivor levels. its not a big problem, you just need your 3 best guys to have at least 4* (blue) weapons and armor fully upgraded and it should be doable
    autumn_ash