What is the most unbelievable TWD Moment for you?

Every now and then, there are moments in the show where you just can't suspend disbelief. My most recent time where I just had to say, "Oh, come on," was when the walkers took down a full-grown, healthy tiger. Given that the writers have had walkers pull down and eat horses and other large animals in the past, then how in the hell could they not pull down Glenn when the prison was overrun after the fight with the Governor? He was already weak from recovering from the super flu and weighed down with full body armor. I sometimes wonder if the show writers ever stop and think about some of the scenarios they are writing out.
Andreabigbeano

Comments

• Bryan18Bryan18 Member
    edited November 28
    That's what bothers you that the fact that all the characters are acting like idiots and going and causing problems. To me the Glenn versus Shiva thing is a numbers game. There were more Walkers that attacked Shiva Glenn it wasn't a big horde and he pushed through with all the armor he had on. Also would I find Dumber things like tyreese's death he can beat up on hordes but one stupid Walker sneaks up on him and kills him. Oh yeah spoiler alert. And of course we have dr. Denise running off and getting killed for no reason. I'll give the lazy writers more slack for what they do with the zombies and what they do with the actual humans. And on the Sheba Glenn thing again it just goes to show that the writers are biased and they think humans are smarter than animals. Maybe a zoologist can tell us how elusive tigers are cuz to me Shiva could munch on a couple of Walkers while the others end up biting her.
  • Shiva should have hid under a dumpster. :lol:
    ekimhclew
  • funny but I think Kevin Smith had better delivery when he made the joke.
  • I felt it was totally unbelievable that Michonne would go out to check 9n the Sanctuary just because she was feeling antsy, especially when she was wounded. DUMB!
    Bryan18ekimhclewbigbeano
  • How does a tiger distinguish between savior & friend? A tiger that smart could easily have out manuvered a few walkers. :p
    aka the Fierce Goddess aka JudithG
    Freelance Gun for Hire
  • 2 episodes, 2 times a vehicle magically appears from offscreen to smash an escaping Savior vehicle just in the nick of time.

Rick's entire escapade with the Garbage Pail Kids in S8E7.

bigbeano
  • edited December 10
    @Governator
    Well, the thing about that scene was, that Shiva looked at Ezekiel and gave a roar as if to say,”you guys go ahead and survive. I’m sacrificing myself for you for saving me from the pit, where I woulda starved to death. Go my King! I will distract these walkers and let them feast on me while you all survive.”

You guys didn’t get that from the great cg they used to create Shiva? LOL!
    But ya. That’s what the writers were doing there. Shiva sacrificed himself for the King and friends and that let Ezekiel know that he WAS worthy to be a King. He saved Shiva and that’s what the heart of a true king should have in it. The desire to lead and save his people and to rescue those that are in need.
    Watch that scene again with this in mind and it will make a lot more sense then.
    Governator
  • My scene that I was like “come on! Really?” Was when Carol blew up the Terminus Gastank and Rick and gang all escaped after being tied up and ready for the bbq’ing.
    They were over the tub with a guy that’s ready to smack the backs of their heads and slit their throats, and the guy walks in and stalls the killin’ because they didn’t have the numbers right?Another “come on!” Moment in the same scene.
    Although there have been many moments, it’s a zombie series..... They’re supposed to be! I’ve only seen 1 zombie movie that was like dead serious. The Day After, I think it’s called.
  • MabikiMabiki Member
    edited December 10

Although there have been many moments, it’s a zombie series..... They’re supposed to be! I’ve only seen 1 zombie movie that was like dead serious. The Day After, I think it’s called.

This one's pretty good and serious, if you can handle subtitles.