You know you're hooked on this game when...
1) ...you see a girl in a leather jacket walking down the street and you think to yourself: she's a shooter
2) ...you are acutely aware that your gas tank will be maxed out at 2:23pm. You time your work break for 2:22pm to run a few missions so no gas goes to waste.
3) ...you hear someone using the word epic
and you instantly think of the color blue.
4) ...you're out of gas and you desperately click on the cinema, even though it doesn't blink red (there was that one time when it worked without blinking and you got gas, really, it happened!).
5) ...you wonder whether the screwdriver you have in your tool box down in your basement is uncommon
or perhaps rare
(to be fair, you know it's not a legendary
6) ...you set your alarm clock for the middle of the night when your hunter
is done upgrading, so you can start the next upgrade immediately. And while you're awake, you play a few missions so the gas isn't wasted.
I guess I love this game and I suspect I'm not the only one to have done these things! I'm sure you guys can come up with more