Attacking Strategy

I participate in Cattle Battles but don't attack any other sites during or after an event. Is there an advantage to attacking?
NOWY24__86

Best Answers

Answers

• KatjaKKatjaK Member Posts: 1
    It would be nice if you had a "to raid or not raid" option. I get that it's a symbolic point of the game, but I'm really sick of not being able to bank my good and supplies! I can't always play so it really stinks. You should be able to opt in or out, if you choose to raid, here and there, you can get raided. Like a settings switch
    LucyLouMrsCrashBeccaBoo
  • MarziMarzi Member Posts: 2
    ^ KatjaK I agree with you that there should be an opt-in and opt-out option for raids. Those that love raids can opt-in and those that prefer to opt-out for whatever reason can opt out! Hopefully the game designers will heed our requests. :)
    Somewhere on a desert highway....
    MrsCrashSlinginSammBeccaBoo
  • ReggaeReggae Member Posts: 8
    I agree completely.
    BeccaBoo
  • ReeddbReeddb Member Posts: 3
    How about just adding a newprotection card like a shield. That can also be upgrade for longer times
    BeccaBoo
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    KatjaK said:

It would be nice if you had a "to raid or not raid" option. I get that it's a symbolic point of the game, but I'm really sick of not being able to bank my good and supplies! I can't always play so it really stinks. You should be able to opt in or out, if you choose to raid, here and there, you can get raided. Like a settings switch

Opt out by not playing the game, simple as that.

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    BanditGramLamBeccaBoo
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    One advantage to raiding the same players over and over is getting to try out very different strategies on exactly the same defense layout. When I get a fellow posse member on my map, I check with them about what they'd like to happen. Sometimes try something goofy, like seeing how many booby traps I can set off with one wrangler, etc.
    It is a game after all, it should be entertaining.
  • ReaperSmithReaperSmith Member Posts: 3
    Forget the raid or not raid thing. I would switch off not raid, hit all I needed, then switch on not raid, before anyone could revenge.
    Andrelix