~TX Punishment~ The number one posse with heart! <3 Looking for players who are able to do +200K

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
edited June 2016 in Posse Recruitment
Update 5/6

Like to play and talk with elite players?
You just want drama and bickering at the same time?
You're mature but love to be silly and laugh at the same time?
(Are you chatty and a foodie? My special rule :kissing_closed_eyes: )

You will love TXP!

We're heading into summer and we're all having busy times that we will stay considerate with. At TXP you won't loose your special place among us if you got to step out for a week or two. We make this game a part of your lifestyle! We will always encourage and teach you to do better and grow stronger, always ready to back you up in anyway should you whisper the word.

We're accepting members of all levels, check first post for further details, yet we're always looking for those who can do +200k per event.

Our goal is clear, we will be at the top of the leaderboard every event, join us and secure a good nook in one of the best, stable and level headed posses in the game, you don't want to miss out when all our big guns has the time after the main rush of summer for some serious gaming!
Yeah you read that right, we're relaxing at the moment with our current awesome scores :relaxed:

And those with a little lower lv's, we'll get you you to the top posse in no time if you want it! We don't push information on anyone, so if you just whisper the word "help" we're all on it to do our very best to help you grow! I think you would be surprised how many who will speak up! :smiley:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1/6

TXP is growing steady and securely, we have such a solid base of great players. We're always welcoming players who can score 200K quite easily, but we're looking for people who have bitten by the CPW bug who one day can join the rotation of the head posse and wants to be where you get the cards, and we will get you there, we will help you with growing and strategy of playing the game. Some posses says they do help you grow but don't out of personal fear of getting outdone, not in TXP! We want you to grow and we know the game inside out, we will give all the info you need if you ask for it.

Join TXP if you're hooked on the game!

And look at TXP Risng go, 30th this week! Awesome!!

Update: 23/5

For the first time TX Punishment got second place with grace! Awesome job guys! :kissing_heart:
And for you heavy hitters you can still have a chance to join us :smiley: Min is again 120K but we're looking for those who has the ability to get 200K and above on those good days :wink:

TXP Rising is doing just that! in it's second event reached the leader board with only 24 active members and got a whopping 1.2 mill poins!! Awesome job you did, guys! :heart:

If you're not a Ace player juuuust yet, but you looove the game and you want to be one, just contact us to see where you fit in the best and you will joining the honeypot of info to get to learn this game inside out! We keep ourselves updated on the game so you'll never meet an event with surprise ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:

It's that time of the week again! We're looking for ace players to join our crew of heavy hitters! :smiley:

There is always someone who needs a break from being on top, and we accommodate that in our posse, so with someone needing a break we need some great players to step in and we hope that's you! :wink:
The current min is 120K but if you're not quite there yet we have alternative options for you to join us we'll give you all the tricks and hints that you may need to be a top player, just ask! :blush:

How it is to play with us in TXP:

I've been playing in TXP since my 2nd week of playing the game back in October, I've learned so much and I taught away as I grew into a top player. I've said it before that TXP has allot of fun but we also have great big heart!
If you're looking for a safe heaven this is it! Communication is key however, that's how our posse are so close with each other, I think at first glance there is allot of inside jokes I've herd from people who later come out of their shell, but you just got to get stuck into it and you'll soon be a part of it, we're super welcoming and encouraging if you show a little of yourself :wink:

Recently several players form TopGunz Unite joined our ranks, whoa that was a little scary, exciting scary! We've been a very close posse and a whole new group joins our ranks and we had to adjust ourselves to their dynamic, so I thought.... There was absolutely no change at all!! The guys from TG are so friendly and fun! Not to mention the dedication to being great as we've seen week in and week out them being at the top of the leader board! Gosh our posse has really evolved, our goal is to be the best, and still have some growing to do to be able to be the best all the time, and I hope that's where you a great player or someone who wants to be a great player come in :wink:

*********************************************************************************************************

As always, how to contact:

- Feel free to post here or send me a private msg :smiley:
- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
- You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl
- Lastly you can send Earl a msg on Line, her ID there is 1earl

Our posses:

- TX Punishment - Top players
- TXP Rising - Active backup players
- TXPunishment2 - chilled posse/those who are still learning
- TXP Boot Hill - Our lovable Zombies who just can't leave TXP
MPHJasper

Comments

• NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    Great recruiting. I'm in!
    TXP_Charlie
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Lol. In deep
    Jasper
    If you are looking for a posse that kicks butt and you can score big, come on over. T Punishment is a great posse. U will never know unless u give it a shot!
    MPHJasper
    Bradley, u should come home now
    Jasper
  • brad001brad001 Member Posts: 6
    But mom! It's still light outside!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Brad you naughty rebellious boy!!! :D You make mom worry a little bit and then come back for snuggles! :tongue:
    Jasper
  • brad001brad001 Member Posts: 6
    How are you crazy horse?
    Doing good, just taking it easy right now. I hope you had fun on your ride X) I hope to see you around again! :wink: I missing our morning extravaganza... well morning for me XD
    Jasper
    Lol
    Jasper
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    So mean. Lol
    Boys are so much trouble...
    Jasper
    That's why we like them so :cry:
    Jasper
    Very true ;)
    Update

For the first time TX Punishment got second place with grace! Awesome job guys! :kissing_heart:
    And for you heavy hitters you can still have a chance to join us :smiley: Min is again 120K but we're looking for those who has the ability to get 200K and above on those good days :wink:

TXP Rising is doing just that! in it's second event reached the leader board with only 24 active members and got a whopping 1.2 mill poins!! Awesome job you did, guys! :heart:

If you're not a Ace player juuuust yet, but you looove the game and you want to be one, just contact us to see where you fit in the best and you will joining the honeypot of info to get to learn this game inside out! We keep ourselves updated on the game so you'll never meet an event with surprise ;D

Ooo me exite, ME EXITETED!
    Contact info in first post :smiley:
    MPHJasper
    Kicker is everyone's playing so relaxed! Seems no work at all! U will want to b with us when we really decide to play!

@New Mex no comment on what place I finished!

And TXP Rising... Just wow!
    MPHJasper
    That should hv been @NewMex Whoever New is will get notification. Lol
    Jasper
    We need three 120k+ players. Come try us on for size. See what you think!
    Jasper
    Posting up Earls great banner :smiley:

Jasper
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    That's pretty cool!!!
    TXP_Charlie
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,728
    Yee haw. Go get 'em!
    TXP_CharlielmfgunnutSlickRick
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    You play cpw Jester? Ahaha roflmfao! You too cool
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    edited June 2016
    @Jester is rocking CPW!

Update

TXP is growing steady and securely, we have such a solid base of great players. We're always welcoming players who can score 200K quite easily, but we're looking for people who have bitten by the CPW bug who one day can join the rotation of the head posse and wants to be where you get the cards, and we will get you there, we will help you with growing and strategy of playing the game. Some posses says they do help you grow but don't out of personal fear of getting outdone, not in TXP! We want you to grow and we know the game inside out, we will give all the info you need if you ask for it.

Join TXP if you're hooked on the game!

And look at TXP Risng go, 30th this week! Awesome!!
    Jasper
    Update 5/6

Like to play and talk with elite players?
    You just want drama and bickering at the same time?
    You're mature but love to be silly and laugh at the same time?
    (Are you chatty and a foodie? My special rule that no one argues :kissing_closed_eyes: )

You will love TXP!

We're heading into summer and we're all having busy times that we will stay considerate with. At TXP you won't loose your special place among us if you got to step out for a week or two. We make this game a part of your lifestyle! We will always encourage and teach you to do better and grow stronger, always ready to back you up in anyway should you whisper the word.

We're accepting members of all levels, check first post for further details, yet we're always looking for those who can do +200k per event.

Our goal is clear, we will be at the top of the leaderboard every event, join us and secure a good nook in one of the best, stable and level headed posses in the game, you don't want to miss out when all our big guns has the time after the main rush of summer for some serious gaming!
    Yeah you read that right, we're relaxing at the moment with our current awesome scores :relaxed:

And those with a little lower lv's, we'll get you you to the top posse in no time if you want it! We don't push information on anyone, so if you just whisper the word "help" we're all on it to do our very best to help you grow! I think you would be surprised how many who will speak up! :smiley:

You know the drill;

Contact info:

- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
    - You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl

Our posses:

MPH
    Why do I have a feeling this thread will get flooded with duck pics now :blush:
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Lol
    Bump, same ol deal :smiley:

For the lurkers without an account here or kakao, line etc etc, come talk to me in the posse: Come n Dance

I will hook you up :wink:
    What an effort!! Awesome work TXP! Number one posse this event!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I wish I was a part of the team this event, such a huge kudos to the players who took part and won by a million + points! Congratulations! WOW!

As a top posse know not everyone can kick in the huge numbers that we do each week, so we're still looking for players of who can tag in and tag out as people get busy. :smiley:
    But anyone of any level who looooves this game and is hooked, and want a quick way to become a top player themselves the fastest way should contact us, we want to teach players to be great and join us at the top :smiley:

Join our charming and playful posse :wink:

*********************************************************************************************************

As always, how to contact:

Our posses:

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Outstanding job y'all did this last event. Your true leader material ms. Earl. Free bump!