Revenge Bug

GaryGary Member Posts: 3
I was attacked twice by the same player, 8 hours apart (15 hrs ago and 7 hrs ago). I successfully completed the first revenge attack, but when I went to do the second revenge attack, I discovered the revenge option was no longer available. So there is obviously a bug where if you revenge a player it disables the revenge option on ALL attacks from that player, not just the one you revenged. This is not fair, as I should be allowed to revenge each individual attack.

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    I'm afraid it seems to be the point. it's been addressed a few times but I don't think I've seen a reply form he devs anywhere about it being on purpose or a bug. It's been going on since the feature was installed...
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy @Gary it's good that you brought this up, it is something we're aware is happening to some players! The second revenge is something our team are working on fixing for y'all!
  • SalThéSalThé Member Posts: 2
    I wish to make a claim: in a raid against LIMA today, I received 5790 steel, but when Lima took his revenge, he received back 9751 steel !!! these are frequently errors : are they bugs? Or did i miss rules..?