My squirtgun is bigger then yours :D

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
Have thin skin and want to talk big instead of act big?
You don't talk allot but talk too much?

This is your thread!
Fatman

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    edited May 2016
    :wink:
    It won't affect our foundation luckily, but for smaller posses I think it may and I wanted them to have a shot to at least filter through who they may need to reconsider letting in :smile:
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    Lace came calling to my posse too
  • GrifferGriffer Member Posts: 12
    Xena, Buffalo River. Please stop = lame.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    I guess the Georgia Boyz are starting to attract attention now that we are moving up the leaderboard. A few weeks back lace came by and was scalping for black gold as well.

2 weeks ago, Sarah from hang'em high came by. She was really nice about it, but said zero sent her to us to try to get our dedicated players.

Now, this is crazy, but James from the legends has come by on 3 separate occasions. We tried to act like adults and let them know in their recruiting thread that scalping is not a great way to gather members.

I can't believe that the 2 top posse's are stooping to scalping lower posse's to fill their ranks. As if being on top week after week is not enough to be recognized, they feel like they must go door to door to offer positions? Really y'all. Show some etiquette, and recruit like the rest of us. You already have a leg up on everyone else!
    FatmanEvo
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    @georgia_tex a lot of players won't make that move to the big leagues as they are not sure they will be let in, so with a simple offer, some take it. I understand why lower posse get mad, typically the have 2/3 good players carrying the team and 27/28 player doing the min. But for those gunz they push because they want cards and hope the team will get better, sooner or later those carrying the group end up in the top 5 groups, were there play level is match.
    So to respond yes I go to other posses, am I rude never, if I am asked to leave I leave. Thanks for calling me out, are you one of the slackers that are worried of losing a top player? Ps if the door is unlocked, I see you soon ;)
    :sleeping:

Whops, nodded off there, that's embarrassing :blush:
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Mr. James, I did not result to childish behavior like calling you names. I see where you are coming from now, and I will not step down to your level. I will however say this, I use to hate hang'em high. I'm not sure why, I guess because I'm against big establishment. But now I hope they whoop your butt ever event. Hell, I may even merge my posse with them just to help!

Oh and James, we keep our door unlocked because everyone in our posse is loyal, and we have a great team of adults who get along very well. So you just come on by son, I assure you, you will not get a warm welcome next time. Peace brother!
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Here's the thing. Everyone can see the chart. Everyone can see when there r openings in top posses. There's no reason to go into lower scoring posses. If their high scorers aren't happy, they will lv on their own
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    We're losing the purpose of this thread.

When ppl request it is good to hv a heads up as to whether they r wanting to play or entice players to leave.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Man. Sh!t gets crazy on pizza Wednesday.
    ducksoup9
    @TXP_Charlie you only have me down for 1 place, put me down for all to 50 teams, I go visit all of them
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    LOL. Pizza Wednesday!
    You have me mistaken for someone else, James :D :D :D

Maybe this is a different Charlie, sorry about that
    Lol
    Georgia_Tex... door is always open at HEH. We need to teach evil James a lesson.
    Real @Wingman300 I am evil? Don't hate me because we kicked you butts a few times. Besides you always battled against heh, why would you give in? Looks like you took the easy route ;)
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    My dad is stronger then your dad. Damn. This is a game guys.
    TXP_Charlie
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    And i love pizza :smiley:
    I love pizza too ;)
    You seriously didn't get the sarcasm James? To be clear I have no problem with how any posse is formed. The best tend to get tired of carrying the weak. Combine posses, recruit players from other posses, get them at the welfare line, whatever works.

My posse went the way of the dinosaur. Zero asked me to join him. Sadly my 400k plus points were on vacation at Mt Rushmore last week but if you decide to try next week let me know.
    Your only one player bro, gonna take more than you next time we decide to strike
    Wingman. You have never beaten heh. Wouldn't it be fun. Lol. Come join us my friend. We got Pepsi and pizza
    Wingman300
    I respect you Trever, but I can't play part time. I am all in every week. First place to fourth is just not going to work for me.

Legends only every so often isn't legendary to me. The best teams rise up every week. If it takes a team two weeks or more to prep for us so be it.

its summer time wingman, it's not about prep time, it's about enjoying the 10 weeks of sun.
    edited June 2016
    Wingman. It's also about getting some other players a chance to come up and get top rewards. Heh has a 6 month jump on everyone. Sorry we're just finding a way to level this a bit
    Rest up.
    Thanks Wingman, got a bit of a sun burn by the pool today, did you happend to step out side, and enjoy the the summer air? I know you like to do 400k every week = 40hrs of tapping. But fresh air is awesome. Should enjoy it. Thanks for the advise to rest up fells great. Kids had a blast, movie time, got some popcorn with extra butter mmmmm, I can't tap with buttery fingers, that would be messy