Weekly posse event

Last week the rewards cards were back to being good! Made everyone want to play and push for the rewards, now this week the cards are crap. There should always be a notorious steel as it is the best reward the game has to offer, and as for the big foots who wants them? And why is it been the top rewards since gold rush started? The developers need to switch it up, and get back to making the rewards good weekly. Hope lots of players comment on this maybe it will get read in the next month or two, from CPW when they decide to give a crap on how the players feel. Or maybe I will get the standard " that's a great idea partner, I will pass it on to our team that doesn't care what you suggest"

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Howdy James. That is great feedback partner. Yes-haa!!! I will take that back to developers. Thank you for sharing!!!

There. Y waste the time. Let's just get that one out of the way.
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I miss one week in the history of these battles and that is the week they give out decent rewards..... Lol
    There only card I will even keep from this event is the vet cowbell.
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Lol wingman you are right about the rewards. We were happy to see decent cards last week. Now we are back to lame cards. Oh well, don't really like goldrush anyway.
    Wingman300
    @texfromsaigon Hoping for something good this week. Even a nice 50k steel card would go a long way