Legends 2 and 3

James101James101 Member Posts: 297
As everyone knows the Legend family has two top 10 posses, but the big gunz are playing for fun now and enjoying, summer meaning we will spread our heavy hitters with lots of experience between all 3 posses, and for those that can do 30k a week and want to learn from the best, join Lengeds 2 or 3, and grow and learn how to be the best, but ,out importan having fun with great people from around the world.

Hope to see you soon ;)

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    2 players have joined so far, looking for more, we will help,you learn the tricks to be a top gun
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Me me me pick meeeee!!
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Frag you could learn a lot in posse 2 and 3.
    Lol
    Ninetailedmom
    I don't think I can take the pressure. I would like to start in TL 8 please :p
    Juverun
    Lol
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Frag, you are our prime minister of chat, and then trains. In that order lol. Seriously though, if you want to learn this game and become a CPW badass we are a great choice. We all bounce back and forth between the posses and play with and get to know everyone. We will teach you to score higher and higher while having fun with friends! Look at us this week: TL2 is beating TL, and we couldn't be happier about it, even though there is good natured ball busting going on lol. We are a fun bunch who really like and respect each other. We have a spot ready for you too! C'mon in! I'd suggest The Legends 3 to start
    Good comment Tex. Except the one about my trains lol

Time is what's needed to do more. I hold my own. Been busy ;)
  • NinetailedmomNinetailedmom Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, so I really love playing this game and I've been moving up there in the ranks (kinda slowly tho, lvl 22 rn) but I'd like to get higher, like a lot higher. I wanna become a CPW badass like someone said......That being said I'd also love for more people in my posse, rn it's just family members,
    So if your interested come visit!! :D:p
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Hi Nine. As a newer player you get some slack, but we don't recruit on other peoples thread. Just start your own thread. One piece of advice: include the posse name lol.

Cheers
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Texy. Playing boss man again
    Juverun
    Even though Legnds 1/2 are full join The Legends 3 and we will find the right lvl posse in one of our legends groups. Lvl 30 and up feel free to join us!
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    Who i Saigon? :) new players join us, we are the best in the CPW and you will understand that we're the happyest posse to :) i trust all in our posse's :) peace and love :)
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    <3 The Legends
    legends2 has open spots, come join today