Join Rusty Spurs

Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
My kid is learning CPW. If you are just wanting to chill and help us get a few rewards feel free to join.

Rusty Spurs. No minimum. Whatever you contribute.

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Three of us in there now, me my son and a friend Randy
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Your stepping out my friend?
    My 13 year old just unlocked the train. He wanted to be a leader of a posse so I figured I would help him get at least some rewards. For Gold rush it is really hard to score with level 15 troops.

So at least for this week I am a member of the newly formed Rusty Spurs. We take anyone! :)

Come join us, we have no minimum lol
    MPH
    Nice. A proud dad. Maybe I'll have my second player (trever2) stop over. I don't play him hardly at all though. But can help a tiny bit.
    Wingman300
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Niceties see Ninja as leader. Great work Wingman
    Wingman300
    Anything will help. If he gets 16 k I will be surprised. His army is so sad. Lol
    Hey buddy. I requested in but I'm hardly ever on that player. Apologize I won't be there to chat
    No problem. He still thinks using all bigfoots is a good idea so I have a lot of work to do
    edited June 2016
    It's cool he plays. My oldest is 6, soon 7 but too young. Lol
  • JuniorJunior Member Posts: 6
    Are we at war, or truce
    Wingman300
    My kid had my ipad this morning. I gave him a list of who to not attack. He has his own smaller account but got on the ipad without me knowing.

You wont be attacked again. Feel free to revenge me of course. I will send you diamonds also as a truce next time you appear on my map.
  • JuniorJunior Member Posts: 6
    I will exchange your name from my map, truce! We are still waiting for you?
    Wingman300
    I stopped by to say hi during the day, but you were out. Great bunch over there. Sent you gifts tonight.