Hang'em high will they lose their 4th out of the past 7 events??

Looks like the pour leadership is finally showings it true destiny, the last two months have been amazing to see heh fall flat. Tx, Earl I am sure most of CPW players are loving seeing you pound them this early. Keep up the great work TX, the Legends are routing for you all the way!!!! Just be ready for the excuses to fly, heh hates losing, but they should be getting use to it by now.

James
Leader of Legends

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    TXp looks sharp up there ;)
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Routing for TX or rooting for them?

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Tx of course , why would we root for heh......
    I was commenting on your choice of words James. You mistyped "routing for you all the way" when I suspect you mean rooting.
    Spell check lol, I don't read it, just type it and let it fly
    haha. I have to say. I am getting a heck of a lot of work done today.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    That's BS wingy. You need to put up 500 so me and your son can collect the prizes. Lol
    Fine fine.
    Tx keep up the good ass beating your handing to heh, seems like 4/7 is what it will be, looks good on Zero, pretty sure his words were after the boycott 9 weeks ago that heh would smash any team..... "Say whaaaaaat".
    Lol James always stirring the sh*t pot with two hands lol
    Hey Frag, not only did TX lay an ass wopping, their lead is almost 1M, talk about hanging them high!
    I have always been well hung. It is a curse and a blessing.
    Ha!!
    Lol that's a problem many men wish they had wingman
    Yeah but try running a marathon.
  • NotHEHNotHEH Member Posts: 1
    James and Trever both of you are Rubbish. I'm not from HEH, but I have been in this game long enough to comment that James and Trever are the worst players in this game. Go around different posse to get players to join them. Shame on both of you. Where were you when we were playing CPW months ago. If CPW where to keep this game fun, many active players would not have left this game, do you think The Legends has a chance. Seriously The Legends are top for just a FEW TIMES ONLY because many of their top players lost interest. If you think you are that great. Try being top for months. You are a JOKE.

Btw, The Legends were made up what? A merging posse. What so great about that. Try recruiting and be TOP before you say anything. And btw you still need to stay top more MONTHS. Oh another thing, there are how many HEH? 6 or 7? Try that man. You are still far far away. LITTLE BOY!

If you choose to destroy others to be top. You are just a LOW LOW Class leader. Wonder who will want this kind of person to be their leader.

NotHEH
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    "NotHEH" - what posse are you in?
    Wow Lmao no comment.
    Actually I will comment @NotHEH listen up little boy you have no clue, both The MainEvent and 420raiders were top 5 for months on end. And if I was such a low class leader why do players stay with me? You obviously don't know me... And if you look at our three posses we have spread out our top shooters to help and teach lower level players, and will achieve both teams top 5. So before you come out gunz blazing do your home work little boy.
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    if you want to pick a fight with a guy, be man enough to identify yourself.
    edited June 2016
    NotHEH you are an idiot and a fool. And an hypocrite for hiding behind such a stupid forum name.

Grow a beard. Man up. Stop your whinning. The bigger teams always go after the bigger players. In games AND real life as well. Many sport top teams offer more to top players to come play for them. Its a game. It's a tactic.

The Legends all earned their levels. I was in 420 for a year. And we were always top 10. We earned it. Not 5 months like James says. But like a year. We merged to compete for the top. Which we did. We don't need to prove anything for MONTHS to anyone, especially punks like you.

What's this crap about being top for months before we can say we are good? We set out to win 1st. We did. And now we choose to play for the rewards. Some of us have lives and don't want to play 40 hours every event. Is that ok with you or were we supposed to ask your permission? Now stop your stupidities and let's see you come win first even just once.

Little crybabies like you come and whine on the forum like a child who got their candy stolen. If your posse was so good and solid you wouldn't worry about The Legends recruiting your players.

I have been in this game long enough to know that it was time to make a change. Heh had won long enough. Heh is a great team. They worked a loophole and gave rewards to players who had not earned them. Build up many posses and players. And that's fine. The game allowed it. We merged players who all worked hard for their levels. And we recruit top players. It's fun to have all hard hitters. You don't know James. Or trever. Or me. Or anyone in the legends. We have fun. We are a great bunch of lads. Don't be going to call out people as rubbish cause you're threatened and worried of losing players. Instead give them a reason to stay.

Even if some top players left the game the legend would Still be in the top. We have many top players. So before you compete at the top and see what it's like to play hard I suggest you stop being an hypocrite and a cry baby and grow a pair and build your posse up to make sure players have a reason to stay.

We worked hard to achieve what we did so don't come pissing on our party because James or trever tried to recruit some of your guys. It's part of the game!!

Because of us CB events have reached higher scores then ever because we gave a challenge to heh. I'm sure they appreciate it as well.

The only JOKE here is you for coming here and making such idiotic comments because you are offended by recruiting tactics.

Cpw didn't keep the game fun so we made our own fun. You are whiny little whiner is all you are. Now go back to your posse and save face and be quiet!
    edited June 2016
    No worry guys. NotHEH is actually my wife. Silly little lady. She recently started playing the game and has reached level 8 so she has the train. Now she can play in a posse and this was her first attempt at recruiting. Took a little different approach but I have taught her well!!! Good job honey. All of your points made about as much sense as having unprotected sex, again.... So glad we're having our 5th baby though. Also, did you pay the cable bill? Have a good day at work. I love you!
    One more thing honey. What are you doing up at 4:33am. I see that's when you created your account. You should have woke me. You know some of my best moves are between 4 and 5. Remember that one time. Haha. Omg. I couldn't believe we both can even bend that way. The way you twisted your body... Wait a minute. Wrong thread.
    Joezero
    I suspect notheh is really Trever.(although I agree it could be his wife) He secretly told me that I am his favorite player.

HEH won every event for a long time. Legends did something no one else did by strategically planning and winning certain events. TPX then won an event. There is no shame in any of that. The posses will continue to battle week in and week out.

I personally would prefer we all just play the game. All this back and forth solves nothing
    Earl_1
    Lol trev. Always a bag of laugh ;)

Agreed wingman. Heh built something good. They needed competitors otherwise it's the same thing week in week out. And that gets boring.

I just can't help putting someone in place when they blab without thinking and their points make no sense.

With that said what posse will we infiltrate today to recruit? Lol
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    This is so much fun
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Well - it does provide a chuckle during cooldown !
    I have been kind to Frag lately. Somehow he pops up on my map a lot
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    I've reached MY goal and that is to become the number 1 several times. which I and my team have managed. To be on top all the time? No thanks! I got a life! Think about it?