Win, Lose or Draw

I hope whoever reaches 3.5 mil first and whoever finishes top overall is respectful in their post. Make the win about your posse, not about the others.

TXP_Charlie

Comments

• FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I second that
    Wingman300
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2016
    So ... what's our next challenge? Nothing coming from CPW!
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    We should figure that out. Maybe we could set our own competition with the posses. Right now the legends goal is for both legends and legends 2 to hit top reward. That's our competition. Same as last week
    Wingman300
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    That's y we compete against each other within the posse. Keeps things fun. Of course, when they pass me, I hv to get the whip out. :( where's the mad emoji...
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I would love legendary wrangler or to see gold rush destroyed
  • TexanoTexano Member Posts: 19
    The Cattle Battle is way more difficult than it should be and leaves many cpw customers frustrated and angry...me included.
  • TexanoTexano Member Posts: 19
    Steel is also too difficult to get considering how much one needs it for merging
    What is your level? Cattle Battle is far more exciting than Gold Rush. And many users struggle on GR.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    edited June 2016
    GR is hard for low level but there is a middle where it's easy. Probably around 35 or 38. depending on your horses.

CB is to easy for high LV players. The way the game goes down after lv61. Almost not fair. Anyone below 42 is in for a dog fight to keep scoring at repeating level 59 and 60. Only way to get crazy is to keep spending money.

Both events only the high level players can put up very high numbers. They may be a few exceptions to some low level that drop real money but. Pick your battle. Both are just tap tap tap. More thinking in CB so many more like that.
    Trev, once your town level is 52 and up there are legendary merc and Rangers. It is a lot harder.

I don't mean battle level, but if your town is 51 to start it is so easy. There is a glitch and you will never see one ranger in any of your battles
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Trevor, I think your posse plan to have both posses achieve 3.5 million is good for all 60 players in your posses. I wonder if Hang'em can get three posses to goal in a CB event ....
    Maybe if we got a goal worth getting.... The rewards are useless.