Which cowboy game do you like the most?

(LOL after writing the title I know how this may sound but I'm being a butt! I like CPW!)

I like the cowboy theme, and I obviously like CPW, but beside that, I really had a big kick with Red dead redemption, done just about everything you could in the game :smile:

Comments

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    It should please you to know they are developing red dead redemption 2. No release date available yet though. I was also a fan, and wore the legendary west suit!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Haha yeah, they have been thinking about it a long time and now working on it a long time XD I really hope it's a prequel... (I want to read up on it now lol)
    Beside being everything a great game demands to be classified as great, what mae it so unique was the landscaping and the lighting in that game! Sounds so ridicules but it was really nice to just ride along where ever without purpose XD
  • arttieTHE1manpartyarttieTHE1manparty Member Posts: 2
    Never played any others, to be honest. I love CPW, though.

I've looked for a QUALITY Civil War game for some time, however. Suggestions?
    Depends on your preference really, there is a bit of a hidden gem called "The saboteur", it's getting a little bit dated but I had allot of fun with it. look it up on youtube to see for yourself :smiley:
    It's the first that came to mind, I'll give i a more thorough think later :smile:
    Red dead redemption is 100% quality though, it's getting older too but it's still awesome!! better quality then some games that's released today
    Wingman300
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Red redemption is amazing
    AH! Wonderful news~

• Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @TXP_Charlie Dumb question. Is that on game system or on iPad?
    Most likely on on Playstation, Xbox and PC :blush:
    Such a great gaaaame! The first one was so beautiful (well beside the other mode obvious things like blood and gore and zombies LOL), it's a while now since I played it, but I bet it's still not aged much at all! :smiley:
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    I like blood and gore and zombies...
    Then you will love it in HD! you could try out Red Dead Redemption now to see if you'd like RDR2 :smiley: It has a great story to it too, so not mindlessly killing things either LOL