Cooldown the CB Difficulty

TexanoTexano Member Posts: 19
The Cattle Battle is anything but fun! It is far more difficult than it should be. It frustrates most players, especially new players. Battle injuries lead to injuries that make players waith from 20 to 50 minutes. Turn off the game and wait. I will not buy diamonds for the CB!
CalamityJane

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    How new are you. What level are you currently?
    CalamityJane
  • TexanoTexano Member Posts: 19
    I am level 35. Knock off 150k in Gold Rush and 60k in CB. But I hate the CB more every time I play it. I may skip it from now on.
    CPW needs to rethink their priorities. Do they want happy or frustrated customers? Do they want to show them a good time or show them how they can screw them over? 18 49ers taken out with one Sally grenade just seconds away from a victory that turns into an instant defeat. Really? Do not give me any intellectual crap about my playing strategy because my whole posse is damn frustrated with CB.
    kimmerz48CalamityJane
    edited June 2016
    Sorry bro. If your scoring 150k GR. Then you have no problem scoring 400k in GR. It doesn't get any harder the further you go. Just takes your time to score that high.

Now CB. It gets harder each level for the 19 levels. Takes more strategy to get better. As you level up you can reach lv61 and it gets easy. As for the sally taking out your troops in one shot. Sadly that is skill. You need to learn to trick her so she doesn't shoot her bomb at you.
    CalamityJane
    Your just an angry individual towards cpw. not sure y you still play. Lol
    PegCalamityJane
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Trever. When your town reaches 52 tell me again that gold rush doesn't get harder. Lol
    DoodleAnn
    Wingy. I'm saying for his level and in general. No matter what level you are in CB. Difficulty increases. Only true extreme in GR seems to be 52.
    Wingman300
    I just wanted it entered for the record that I wish I was still level 51. lol
    PegCalamityJanebeatle169
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I hit 52 this week. I guess I'll see what you mean wingman
    CalamityJane
    Oh yes you will. The first one isn't bad, but once you have two camps you see your losses increase. At 51 I would do 5 trains with NO losses.

I knew you hit 52 when you started popping up on my map.
    I see you on my map as well. I keep switching you. You're too difficult to beat ;)
    CalamityJane
    I consider you a friend so no attacks from me. I might send you diamonds at times
    CalamityJane
    You need to give a lot more steel, like 10,000 for defeating a town and 5,000 for defeting Driller. I can store 400k steel nd cannot even get to 100k with all the steel needed to merge and attack Gold Rush and lay track
    Wingman300
    edited July 2016
    Cool wingman. Consider you a friend as well. Can't have too many friends in the Wild West;) I'll do the same. I don't attack revenge much after an event. Don't have time. To overcome a hard opponent like yourself unusually have to sit there and attack until I figured out the path to take. If I attack once and then try again later or the next day I kinda forget what path and combination of troops I used.

You did hit me often for a while there that's for sure. You stocked up your banks and barns enough to merge a few mercs at least lol ;)

I'll stick to easier targets lol
    CalamityJane
    Texano the search for steel is always the hardest in the game. Any game you play there is always one thing harder to get then the rest. What I don't get it how come we can't buy some still directly
    CalamityJane
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Wow - so Frag - no more appearances on my map? I am hanging back at 51 until I see a reason to advance
    I'm at 53 now doodle Ann. Wanted to be close to lv 61 ;)
    More Steel. The amount of steel we need is ridiculously high for the amount we can get.