This was a nice week :D

So little drama about, it was very nice sight! :blush:
Continue and have a great summer everyone :smiley:

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    You should visit facebook visitors section. LOL.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Haha oh dear, it was gong own there? I go now and again but I guess I missed it :sweat_smile:
    I suppose I will consider that a good thing, I can't stand the aggravation :scream:
    Wingman300
    Eh posses come and go. You know how it can be. People get hurt and really it is hard to maintain a good posse. My friends are spread over several posses. Probably never will all be in the same group unfortunately.
    I'm sorry... TG seemed really tight knit..
    ...Can't say I share the experience about maintaining a good posse... We have a good core of members who's playing for fun and the difference I've felt with us that our posse is only growing. luckily we seem to be pretty united( of course the odd 1-2 come and go, everyone have their own preference :smile: ), never any arguing or else I would've left as I had enough debate in my real life then to join a game and debate there as well LOL
    That's why I appreciate it when the forums are nice an calm too :blush:
    (Imagine me waving my arms; caaaalm (~^ ,^)~ )

Change isn't always bad( then referring to TG dividing)... as long as you're having fun now! :smiley:
    .... I see it now Wingman... I lost 5 valuable min reading that, I could've been happily looking at the wall then to "get the picture" of the foolishness that goes around...
    Lol I just said it to someone else, I think I've been sheltered in our posse XD
    You should add me on facebook. Good luck this week Charlie!
    TXP_Charlie
    I did :tongue:
    And thank you, you too :smiley:
    Wingman300
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    If ppl keep gettin worked up bout where I play they're gonna see some drama...
    TXP_CharlieDoodleAnn
    But but but but, "Come n chat" is a nice place :blush:
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Despite all the posse changes and movement, I do keep my posse together. We will progress as one