Legends looking for 150K+

James101James101 Member Posts: 297
Come join the fun, great folks from around the world. Main goal is to have fun and enjoy the game!!!

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    We have 1 open spot if you are a big hitter and like to chat
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Tex I know your reading come home please
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Lol James! I miss the gang. We took down heh. At cattle battle. When they were loaded and really trying. Best moment in this game! Changed the whole landscape of CPW. You know I love you guys, but TXP is home now bro. Just a better fit for what I want out of my game experience.

Cheers
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Tex. I can't confirm but rumor has it TXP was going to disband. Might want to get the early headstart home. Hehe
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Tex you know you fit right in TL. Like a glove. Stop the nonsense. Come back home with the big guns ;)
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Trever :( why would you say this about TXP? We are solid as a rock just as we always are.
    edited July 2016
    Lol. Sorry @Earl_1 it was all in fun. More of just humor to Tex and mostly because your Tex left TXP and came to The Legends and quickly ran home after one event. He told us you guys were trying to push to hard for his liking but yet he is right back with you. I was Just making humor to those that it singled out. No pun intended
    @Trever I knew u weren't serious but outsiders don't. & yeah there was a misunderstanding while I was on vacation. Language barriers suck :(

However the leader of TXP IS SPORTING A NEW BRAND OF CRAZY THESE DAYS.. (Didn't mean to yell that. Too exhausted to erase)
    The only thing falling apart in TXP is their leader. Post vacation stress and death of a dear friend can do that. Thanks to my awesome posse, they helped me get my sat together. Boys, I'm not happy with u ATM and u know why.
    Me. Your not happy w me? Lol. Oh what ever did I do
    Nothin. It's all good. Told you I'm sporting crazy this week.

Just stopped by to clear up those "rumors"