You did awesome!

It's been much more fun to reading the forums and FB about posses/people reaching their goals, to be able to aim higher as well to personal bests being met! Such more fun spirited way to play this game!
Those who sit down with the game with a smile on your face and do your best; Congrats! And you did awesome! :smiley:

Lets do even better next event posses! :smiley:

Comments

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Thank ya Ms. Charlie! If you dont mind id like to brag on the accomplishments of the Georgia Boyz for a minute. Every week we get better! 2 months ago we could barely get on the top 50 leaderboard. Each week we would gain a few spot, and break a few more records for personal bests. This last event we broke too many records to speak of, but one major goal, the 3.5 mil top rewards mark! Now we have accomplished our very first successful feeder posse! Guess we are moving into the big leagues now! Lol.
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Congratulations to you and Georgia boyz ;D
    We've walked the same path as you guys and know too well what a huge feat 3.5 and it's not easy to maintain especially people move on and need breaks have things pop up in their lives. But the biggest success is to make it a happy place to game and I can't say I've ever herd any drama (to put it short and "sweet") from you guys so I wish you the best of luck to climb higher, I don't have a doubt you will get there :smiley:
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Thanks Ms. Charlie! We work our butts off for everything we get. Most of us are just hard headed country boys and gals, with a bunch of fine folks from all over thrown in. We all get along great and cause no fuss. Id have to say our ingame chat is what makes people stay when they finally give us a shot. We crack jokes and poke fun until everyone is in tears! When it comes to drama we try to avoid it, but we have to call it like we see it.

I'll tell ya something else, If we were to model ourselves like another posse, it would have to be yall. I like yall's style. Ive heard crap about almost every posse leader in the top 10. But no one says anything bad about yall. I like and respect that most of all. And no i will not go into detail or release my sources, lol.
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Georgia_Tex when ppl start breaking records, getting excited, etc...it's contagious! Makes everyone want to do better!