***Guns Of West***

Hello great players of Compass Point West.

Join this new posse that specializes in the "one cow train!" Only one cow needed to run trains here! Start the game over, but don't advance your train tracks past the first cow!

Are you tired of putting hours into running trains? Where're not, in Guns Of West! Join today! We have fun in a new way!
WebleyBULLdog

Comments

• SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Oh, this sounds fun, may I join? I have an account "SkoHawk" level 16.
    WebleyBULLdog
  • COLTpeacemakrCOLTpeacemakr Member Posts: 51
    You bet, partner! Come on over, I'll let you in.
    WebleyBULLdog
    Wait, are you that crazy leader nobody likes? (So I've heard)

Oh, what the hell! Come on buddy. Anyone is welcome here.

Thanks, most don't understand me, but those that do, love me!
    Hey, you are Skodancy, leader of World Class right?

Well, we don't need no high level uppity ups coming in telling us what to do, ok? We know this game, already!
    Does it matter that I lead one of West's greatest posses? In addition to that I can come in and help you out with "SkoHawk!" I can bring at least 25k with him.

Ya. Go ahead. We could use your help.
    edited August 2016
    Oh! Thanks Colt!

You know, most posses don't treat me nicely. I been kicked out of Money Train, TXP twice, even been kicked out of my own posse a few times!

Why, just recently Georgia Boys wouldn't even let me join, even though I committed to over 100k! No strings attached!

I believe I can help Guns of West do great things! I am excited to help!

Who knows, maybe one day you will beat The Legs End posse, or False Grit, or even Not Cool Gunslingers? But make no bones about it, Zero is my friend, so you can't touch heh! T hex P might be tough to beat as well!

Calm down there gunslinger!

You got no call to talk about such great posses!

Understand...we at Guns of West aren't out to beat nobody! We are just having fun running a one cow train! Yeppers, a one freekin' cow train! Sure beats the rat race!

So, who cares if in we beat those posses you talkin about?
    Ya, Colt, I'm liking you already! One day, any of your players finally start bringing real points, they could join _World Class_

Oh no! What have I done?

Oh well, I'm a man of my word. Stay with us, SkoHawk.

Don't be disappointed if none of Guns of West join World Class, though!

Besides, "real points?"

Come on? Get yer gun out, let's go shootin!
    By the way, you better not turn out to be like that guy from Legends!
    Oh.....that guy
    Or.....is that guy a girl?
    To tell you the truth....I don't know why you only run one train. I can run five, and more with red cows! Could I talk you out of that? Like...a.... Get 2 trains?

Then 3 trains...

4 trains?.........

5! Yes! 5 trains wahahaha!

Now use red cows! The kingdom is mine! Hehheehehehheeehhehe!

Oh then you need more camps! Yes, level up...more camps!

Then tougher town...level up......
    Nope! No can do hombre! It's a one cow train for me!

I got time now, for the wife, kids, cows and horses! Don't cha know, them cards ain't worth shit, that West gives! They ain't no child's game going to keep me from the finer things of life.

One cow all the way!

Be watching for my score now!
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Skodancy . Really , this doesn't help you
    Wingman300
    edited August 2016
    MPH, I'm not looking for help! I'm looking to help! Are you the one spreading rumors about me?
    People call me alot of things, like; Silver Tongued Devil, CPW Dickhead, Lier, Cheater, Fake, Mean, "BS"er, yet _World Class_ stays in top ten! Many of our members are very loyal. I ask you.......why?

Think about that!
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Sko. U are a weird dude
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Trevor! Now I can add "weird dude" to my list!

In the words of Yelawolf..."Ya call me names 'til I became a name."
    Let's not be calling names in this recruitment thread! I don't want this to deteriorate into a tit for a tat!

The goal here is to have fun in a new way..."One Cow Train!"

For example, try to post 3 back to back 1936s any other way! Join Guns Of West, with your one cow train, and let's show CPW what can be done!
    We have decided, we will only accept one cow train people, in Guns of West posse.

That means one cow...one train.

Minimum 10k. That approximately ten train sends, taking ten minutes total!

Can you afford to give West play, ten minutes? Are you spending way too much time sending full train after train? You love West but just don't have the time?

Start over! Stop your rail at one cow/gold mine. Join us and have fun in West in a new high star count potential, way!

It only takes a few days to start over and get to one cow........stop there! You will see how fun West can be!!
    Oh man! This Guns of West posse is crazy cool! I am having a blast here!

Thank you Colt and Webly for having me to join! What inpiration and great help you are!

You know, I originally thought I might be able to scalp you guys, and bring you into top 10, _World Class_ posse. I'm now having second thoughts about that! In fact, were it not for your decision to limit membership to only one cow train members, I would gladly recommend all of _World Class_ to join you! Ha! That sure caught me off guard!

Cheers! To many more exciting events together.........asuming you won't kick me out......LIKE OTHER POSSES seem to do! I won't mention names! :/
    edited August 2016
    Well......contrary to what I first thought, you are a man of your word, SkoHawk(Skodancy), and a true friend now! My posse and I look forward to many great events together!

It's a shame there are leaders out there that don't understand you, and are spreading rumors of your ill intent!

Your expertise in the game, and wonderful humorous story telling, is a breath of fresh air for chat, in Guns Of West posse!

Now, let's go shoot some guns!
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    ? I am highly confused at this anomaly. A 1 cow train? Please enlighten us all!
    In between Zero (0) and Two (2), is the number One (1)!

One Cow, one udder, one moo, one train! ;)

Join Guns Of West with your one cow train! It's a blast!

No worries of being head hunted by top posse scalpers either...they don't want 40-60k players!

Got an old devise sitting around, or know how to switch accounts in game center? Start West over, and stop tracks at that one cow!

When you play West for the first time, or start a new game, at Court House level 8, you have the option to build your first train track. That is your one cow. You can send a train from this point in the game. It is an engine pulling 2 cars. With good troops, that train sending produces 1936 points. Don't build more track. It's that simple!

One cow train map.
    Do you have an older iPhone 5s, or iPad 2, sitting around?

Restore it to factory settings, and dedicate it to West. Start a new game, being sure to create a new Game Center Id and password. Get to that first cow, join Guns of West, and send one quick train. You will be glad you did!

Please help support next games, by buying diamonds!

Skodancy