~TX Punishment~ The top posse with heart! <3 Looking for players

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
edited October 2016 in Posse Recruitment
its all fun and games in the top posse with good spirits! We're an awesome group of people with a great attitude, we will stand behind you when you're being harassed. Yes, it's true, angry people doesn't fit quite ideally with this happy go lucky posse. :wink: We love each other and create tight friendships in TXP so If you're one playing this game for fun, love to joke around and want to be in a top posse with hard working bunch, that's us. Should you be doubtful there's only one way to really find out is to join us for an event and see for yourself! :smiley:

Our min is 120k but hoping to get a couple new members who are able to get 200k+ if they have the time; If you're one here's a rare chance to get straight to the top posse without delay! Just go ahead and apply in game at TX Punishment

I would like to take the opportunity to promote TXP Rising as well! Risings goal is to hit 3.5 mill each event and get those top prizes! Last event we almost hit 2 mill! Well on our way to get there, and not far from the top ten leaderboard!
Min is currently 30k but it migth get higher soon.

Join either posse to take part of our fun! we're always eager to help you to get stronger if you should want and or need it :smiley:

As always, how to contact:

- Feel free to post here or send me a private msg :smiley: (I'm currently on holiday so I may be a bit slow)
- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
- You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl
- Lastly you can send Earl a msg on Line, her ID there is 1earl

Our posses:

- TX Punishment - Top players 100k min
- TXP Rising - Active backup players 30k min
- TXPunishment2 - Active chilled posse/those who are still learning 10k min
- TXP Boot Hill - Our lovable Zombies who just can't leave TXP
SkodancyDingo

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    The posse who doesn't finish until it's over! :kissing_heart:

You got another shot to join us, just apply while spots last or contact us :smiley:
    Skodancy
    Couple openings in Rising and TXP :smiley:

SkodancyKerilyn
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Just saying TXP is just like all posses. When I was there and couldn't play a lot. I was not hitting what some members wanted. After apologizing (not all members read my apology I will say cause it disappears after so many messages) there was a member that still made comments to say posse members at the bottom are pulling the group down. I defended my self (aggressively i will add because I know someone saw my apology and no one wanted to say something) and was kicked from the posse. So if you can't hit their minimum just be careful. May not be the posse for you. Lots of good people in there but is what it is.
    SkodancyDingoKerilyn
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited October 2016
    Hi gamers
    jesterDingoKerilyn
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Yes Trever. I admitted to not handling that the best way. And I apologized to u. Ur feelings are completely justified.
    Skodancy
    edited October 2016
    Puh... To people who are reading this... Everyone has experienced a dog with a bone and sometimes it's an aggressive dog... That's what happening here with Skodancy. When I've made this post he will continue to gnaw on this bone and tell you what to think about me and us and whatnot, I dont know and who cares. All I can say is that no matter what he says his opinion has a motive and trying to guide peoples opinion, that's what seems to happen... people want to make a bad guy and you can never say anything right even if we're dealing with adults.

Ultimately this man will continue to trash us, so all I can say is join us and make your own free opinion, that's the best advice anyone can give you as that's what matters, your opinion, not a dog with a bone.
    SkodancyKerilyn
    edited October 2016
    Good by TXP
    DingoKerilyn
    edited October 2016
    Good by gamers
    DingoKerilyn
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    This is a great posse. You couldn't go wrong joining this family.
    Kerilyn
  • JuverunJuverun Member Posts: 46
    200k easy ;)
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Well jester. You could go wrong if you can't hit the 120k minimum. You will upset some people.